Can't wait for this ,, I've had a small amount of time on the ps4 with this game and thought the 1st person view was amazing inside a gta world......
But with that in mind, imagine what gta with an Oculus would be like ! lol :D

Check out Rockstar's stunning 1080p 60fps trailer for Grand Theft Auto V which will be out on PC on 14 April.

At RaceDepartment we are looking to host some fun events in GTA V, providing a platform to meet up with others in a different setting as our racing clubs. Are you interested? Do you have a pre-order waiting to arrive? Please let us know in the comment section below and I hope to see you in Los Santos soon.

Check out our more in-depth look at the PC version of Grand Theft Auto V.

GTA V PC Chase.jpg GTA V PC Franklin Night.jpg GTA V PC Hollywood Sports Cars.jpg GTA V PC House City.jpg GTA V PC House Desert.jpg GTA V PC Mountain.jpg GTA V PC Plane Los Santos.jpg GTA V PC Sunset City.jpg GTA V PC Trevor Desert.jpg GTA V PC Trevor Forest Bike.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My patience is getting pretty short with Rockstar... That trailer showed nothing. The way they advertised it made it seem like it was going to be a gameplay trailer. And unless I missed it, they didn't specify what the specs of the PC that ran that demo were.

A few months ago I would have bought it at launch, but now I'm waiting until TotalBiscuit reviews it. And even then I won't buy it until it's on sale.

My problem is with Rockstar and all the hoops and sign ups associated. I buy the game, not a life membership.....I don't want to ink my blood to play a game. unless they have changed their ways, they are not getting a cent out of me. Its great eye candy, but not for my fingerprint.

Last edited:
I'm giving R* the benefit of the doubt that they'd rather have impatient PC fans than another horrible port. They are aware of what a tire fire the GTA 4 rollout was, and I think they have no qualms increasing the PC wait time from 15 months to 18 months if the product is rock solid. The upside to a problem free rollout is much higher than the costs of a 2 month delay. Didn't Watch Dogs get delayed 4-5 months. That wait was not a big story once the game released.

Can't wait... two weeks now? Can't believe it.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 298 34.7%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 241 28.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 159 18.5%
  • Watch party

Votes: 67 7.8%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 23 2.7%