AC Group C @ Bridgehampton - Wednesday 9th September

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Personally, as long as it's not trying to be boastful or intimidating, I don't see a problem with it. I guess when I first joined, I wasn't so much interested in the fastest, but the times of those nearer the back to see if I wildly off the pace or I could at least have something of a race. How about allowing people to post more general times so it doesn't become a pre-race competition e.g. I just managed to squeeze in a low 1:48

Eventually with someone lapping Monza in 0.0000001 seconds.:unsure:
So, I worked out what speed you would need to go at to achieve that time and it's about 193c :D

Last edited:
@Medilloni Like the majority, I've decided on the ST.

I tried them all execept the LT. The C9 is just insane :O_o:
Setting the turbo to 100% feels like...

7z0E.gif

I love the Mazda. Really fun to drive and the sound is just awsome but unfortunately I end up in the sand dunes to often :D

The ST drives really nice and I think it's my best chance to stay on the black stuff for a whole 25 minutes. ;)

@Medilloni Like the majority, I've decided on the ST.

I tried them all execept the LT. The C9 is just insane :O_o:
Setting the turbo to 100% feels like...

View attachment 404625

I love the Mazda. Really fun to drive and the sound is just awsome but unfortunately I end up in the sand dunes to often :D

The ST drives really nice and I think it's my best chance to stay on the black stuff for a whole 25 minutes. ;)
That's done Erik :thumbsup:

just tried this track for the first time in my life right now. WOW!!! whaat an awesome track, and you really have to have BALLS to go max on this track with group c cars, in VR. What times are people running? Im in 1:20's.
When @Bobby Pennington introduced Bridgehampton to this newbie a couple of years ago, I felt the same Alen, it's an outstanding circuit :)

Re lap times, easy to say I know, but race to have fun and the times will come, it's one of those circuits that track time really counts imo. If you're in the mid to low 20's you'll have a great race;)

hi thanks for the invite but im just in the middle of putting a rig together and all my gear is all over the place, as soon as im up and running ill be back in
Look forward to seeing you again soon Kev best of luck with the moving-about-stuff buddy:thumbsup:

@Medilloni
Cannot wait for Andreas to drive the C9, I will bow with my bald patch touching the ground if he manages to pull it off. :roflmao:
Haha yeah me too :D I have the defensio of my master thesis tomorrow Wednesday and had no time to practice :roflmao: But at least I'm the first one tomorrow morning and will have the day to celebrate in my C9 ;)

Last edited:
The C9 is as fun and brutal as the LT, maybe even more. Getting a decent lap in is demanding, but if you can pull it off, very rewarding too. (I couldn't :D) But at least I was able to do one lap faster than Patrick which is always a good sign (but still there is sooo much time left. Only in turn 1 I was already 0.5 quicker). Problem is, no chance to do that consistently for 25min. Softs are only good for 2 laps, mediums not good enough for 25mins and the hards a lot slower.

To all ST and Mazda drivers, be aware I will be a big obstacle in ever corner and especially in the braking zones :D The C9 enters T1 with about +50 km/h compared to the Mazda so breaking points are a bit different ;)

Last edited:
The C9 is as fun and brutal as the LT, maybe even more. Getting a decent lap in is demanding, but if you can pull it off, very rewarding too. (I couldn't :D) But at least I was able to do one lap faster than Patrick which is always a good sign (but still there is sooo much time left. Only in turn 1 I was already 0.5 quicker). Problem is, no chance to do that consistently for 25min. Softs are only good for 2 laps, mediums not good enough for 25mins and the hards a lot slower.

To all ST and Mazda drivers, be aware I will be a big obstacle in ever corner and especially in the braking zones :D The C9 enters T1 with about +50 km/h compared to the Mazda so breaking points are a bit different ;)
The Merc has brakes? Who knew :p :laugh:

You're a brave man Andreas!

Race server now live, the following cars are spare, IF you take one, please COPY 'n PASTE THE LIST LESS YOUR CHOICE.
Thanks guys, hope you all have a good one:thumbsup:

Spare cars @ 18:44 UK time

Porsche ST - 4
Porsche LT - 1
Merc - 1
Mazda - 2

I have to change my ststus to "maybe." Contractors are replacing our front door and garage man door. They might finish by the time practice starts or, hopefully not but when race starts. Hopefully he finishes in the next hour

Funny you should mention a one-off special old chum, fancied putting on a Le Mans event with these beasties, so next time.....:whistling:
I took a few days off from life to be ready for today and what do I see? This news is fantastic. Now I may miss today's race due to a mild stroke, racing heart beat and the little kid feeling when Christmas is on the Horizon. Let's plan this thing out far enough that I can try and recruit some guys that I know.

Thanks John, you my friend, have made my day:inlove::inlove::inlove:

Where did you get the pic of my postmistress mail person?
Oh that's a personal picture from the last time she delivered something to "Daddy":roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: Her supervisors say she has the worst delivery rate of any postal carriers they have. She only delivers 2 or 3 packages a day, but her customer satisfaction rate is higher than anyone.............ever. She was thinking about going into teaching and becoming a Headmaster, but that's a different story that should be left alone;););););):roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I took a few days off from life to be ready for today and what do I see? This news is fantastic. Now I may miss today's race due to a mild stroke, racing heart beat and the little kid feeling when Christmas is on the Horizon. Let's plan this thing out far enough that I can try and recruit some guys that I know.

Thanks John, you my friend, have made my day:inlove::inlove::inlove:

Have been trying to run these and GTE/GT2 once per month Bobby, so in theory, next one should be Le Mans 7th October - will confirm asap - it's about time the kracken was released, aka, the Mad Merc :laugh:

Oh that's a personal picture from the last time she delivered something to "Daddy":roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: Her supervisors say she has the worst delivery rate of any postal carriers they have. She only delivers 2 or 3 packages a day, but her customer satisfaction rate is higher than anyone.............ever. She was thinking about going into teaching and becoming a Headmaster, but that's a different story that should be left alone;););););):roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
'Daddy' BWA HAHA!!:roflmao:

I have to change my ststus to "maybe." Contractors are replacing our front door and garage man door. They might finish by the time practice starts or, hopefully not but when race starts. Hopefully he finishes in the next hour
Good luck Dean, hope it goes well for you, and thanks for the heads-up ;)

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 29 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 37 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.3%