AC Group C @ Riverside International Raceway - Mon 27 Apr 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Denis, I just tried the LT...Jesus wept, 330kph into the last corner. I love this track and car combo but the shock on my hand from the ffb and the h shifter means it's a no go for me tonight. Thursday is another matter, see you then.

Denis, I just tried the LT...Jesus wept, 330kph into the last corner. I love this track and car combo but the shock on my hand from the ffb and the h shifter means it's a no go for me tonight. Thursday is another matter, see you then.

Fo me, it was more of a shock to the brain, having to manage the turbo + H-shifter. For that reason I'll take the ST please Denis @Denis Betty.

What 330? @Kek700 will have some fun with us ST-cowards on the straigts.

Denis, sewage company unfortunately chopped my cable wire today (no internet)and can’t get it fixed until Wednesday. Pls remove me from the grid :(, hope to see another croup C race soon that I can actually race in

Denis, sewage company unfortunately chopped my cable wire today (no internet)and can’t get it fixed until Wednesday. Pls remove me from the grid :(, hope to see another croup C race soon that I can actually race in
Aw nuts. We'll run em again soon. There is a new version of Road America out very soon. Looks like a bute. ;)

sign me up with a 962 ST
Yep, will do. But first, could you do me a favour and complete the Real Name field in Your Account > Account details. It helps me to know who is on the server and Teamspeak. It's only visible to other Premium members and staff, and it's only visible to them in race threads. A necessary evil I'm afraid. ;)

Thanks. :thumbsup:

Thanks for racing guys. The new 1988 BMW 320i STW-BTCC mod next week.
I will find a suitable track and get the server up tomorrow. :)

Thanks for setting up tonight's race Denis, absolutely love these cars.

Huge congrats to @Kek700 Ernie, fantastic pace my friend! Also to the other podium guys, well done chaps :)

My apologies for not finishing the 2nd race, after getting caught up in the mayhem near the finish line I was fookered, and apologies too for joining the track and adding to the problem, car just wouldn't go where I pointed it:(

Yeah well done Ernie. You went past me like a rocket on the straight in race 2. Was a perfect pass. Too I didn't even have to lift.
Nice preassure from Han in race 2 also. Very clean racing from all.

I dropped the rear ARB down one click in race 2 and my tires went bad very early. I think I drifted the last 3 laps. Awesome fun though. Love the 787.

Thanks Denis :thumbsup:

Well driven, Ernie and a good choice of car. 330!? My 787 came to 301! Also the Mercedes of @Raf Nix was very fast on the straight. I could close in on him but on the straight he pulled away everytime. In the 2nd race I blew my chance of the podium when I went off track and ended behind the fence :notworthy: but after that I could have a nice battle with @GEO147 . I hope we will race these cars again and that I have time to try out the other cars. Thanks for organising, @Denis Betty . Looking forward to your next event monday!

Last edited:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 131 66.8%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 86 43.9%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 88 44.9%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 37 18.9%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 56 28.6%
Back