GSC2013 "pre-release" discussions here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
Please concentrate your discussions, feedback and bug reports here, while we prepare for official release :)

If you wish to join in the fun, you can buy the game now here. The pre-order gives you access straightaway to the current build - v1.00 which is actually more of a final beta. Official release is still a week or so away and it will mostly be about some tweaks and fixing the main bugs that have been observed in this "pre-release" period.

Those who buy and download v1.00 now will be able to then patch it to v1.01 from official release with a small update.

While this temporary fix is no longer required for the activation issues we had the last couple of days, you might want to apply it in any case as this also addresses potential Fingerprint mismatch issues and compatibility with 3rd party d3d9.dll based plugins: www.reizastudios.com/downloads/GSC2013_GS_FIX.rar - download and extract GSC.exe into your GSC2013 root folder, overwriting the original.

Last edited:
<removed> think ive got tracks from there, the full vln layout works,
ftruck tracks dont seem to work, nor gsc tracks in ftruck2013 :(

just need to fix reverse ffb on some mod cars, grr

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure what you have done in order to get that error message. Did you install the DX files when prompted during installation? Or have you tried to install some other addon or plugin?
Thanks Alex. Yes i've installed DX during the game install, no errors... and i don't have any additional plugins installed, just a clean install.

keep in my that my rfactor and iracing games are working OK on this computer, i'm not sure if this is related to directx or not. Is there any additional steps to get more info?

Thanks!

Thanks Alex. Yes i've installed DX during the game install, no errors... and i don't have any additional plugins installed, just a clean install.

keep in my that my rfactor and iracing games are working OK on this computer, i'm not sure if this is related to directx or not. Is there any additional steps to get more info?

Thanks!

There is something on your computer preventing the shaders from compiling, I don't know if you have some other overlay tool or something running that is causing problems. Either that or your coreshaders.mas file is corrupt.

There is something on your computer preventing the shaders from compiling, I don't know if you have some other overlay tool or something running that is causing problems. Either that or your coreshaders.mas file is corrupt.

I've copied coreshaders.mas from my working rfactor install, but still won't work. I do not have any additional software on this pc, it is just my racing pc attached to my cockpit :) i only use it for simracing.

maybe i'll try to update some graphic drivers. Thanks!

I notice the V8's have Pirelli boots....this the norm?

Can also confirm 2012 skins work fine.

Just take the new alpha channel from 2013 and apply it too the 2012 skin.....and the colours just pop!!

igdm.jpg

Ignore the windscreen numbers and grill....was just testing my idea for the alpha channel.

:)

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 151827

I just copied the gamedata folder that i unrar'ed into GSC2013 and allowed overwrite as you usually do with mods. Sorry to hear it wont work for you, but keep at it is well worth it.

Got it. I was trying to instal just the track into the location folder. I installed game data folder into gsc 2013 folder and off we go! A real blast in the mini! :)

Great job! Better and faster than the previous versions.
I have only one request to the final version, a controller profile for Fanatec CSR.
We have on \x\GSC2013\UserData\Controller "only":
  1. AZ Keyboard.ini
  2. Digital Gamepad.ini
  3. FanatecGT3v2.ini
  4. FanatecPWTS.ini
  5. gated.ini
  6. keyboard.ini
  7. LogitechDFP360Degrees.ini
  8. LogitechDFPButtons.jpg
  9. LogitechG25 Stick.ini
  10. LogitechG25.ini
  11. LogitechG27 Stick.ini
  12. LogitechG27.ini
  13. LogitechWingManFF.ini
  14. LogitechWingManFFThorsten.ini
  15. paddle.ini
  16. sequential.ini
  17. teclado.ini
  18. TM T500 RS F1.ini
  19. TM T500 RS.ini
  20. xbox360 Gamepad.ini
  21. xbox360.ini
With the Fanatec CSR, working great when emulating G25 (PS3 mode) with no problem and great FFB, but now loading FanatecGT3v2.ini or FanatecPWTS.ini, need a customization to map buttons.
We have a lower FFB, with little or no action in the wheel center, very different when used emulating the G25.
The incident may be related to the Fanatec drive failure?
What Reiza can do to avoid them?
Please, help us.

Could some developer or other member provide a fanatecCSR.ini to be included in the final release?
Specs: i2500k, 8gb ram, CF HD 6870, win 7 64, fanatec CSR wheel, CSR shifter set and clubsport pedals v1. Fanatec Driver 64bit v140 and firmware 756(latest).
Anybody have similar problem with fanatec CSR?
Please, try G25/ps3 mode and give us yours feedback.
Great thanks!
Ref: http://us.fanatec.com/download/CSR_Manual.zip

pg. 20
PS3 Mode
1. Connect the USB cable to a free USB slot of your Playstation 3 and to
the connector on the left side of the wheel.
2. After the self calibration enter the PC mode by pressing Back Button for
one second. "- - -" will disappear on the display
3. Press Connect Button + Back Button simultaneously. A dot in the display
indicates the PS3 mode.
4. Playstation 3 and CSR are connected

PS: To work we have to install logitech driver and profile to setup wheel angle.

Tonight I went further in trying to clean up any programs that may be preventing GSC2013 from starting. Please note that:

I have been unable to start GSC13 from the get go. All I can see is the EXE appear in the Program Manager for about 1 or 2 seconds and then disappear.

I also removed every taskbar program I had as well as quitting any process other than Chrome (my browser) and those I could not find a purpose for, but I quit all video, sound and vcard related programs.

Incidentally, GSC12 works great as does Ftruck12 and my multiple instances of rFactor 1 as well as rF2, GTR2, iRacing, NKpro, AC demo, etc.

I also specifically "trusted" all the GSC13 files both in the firewall and AV (norton 360) and I run without AV and firewall anyway.

I will continue to run tests and I will submit a log of running programs in case that may be helpful.

How to I get GSC13 to output a log? It is supposed to output one in UserData/log but that folder does not exist since the game has not run yet.
I am going to try a fresh install with a fresh set of inst. files. And I'll report back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Watch party

Votes: 4 9.8%