GSC2013 "pre-release" discussions here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
Please concentrate your discussions, feedback and bug reports here, while we prepare for official release :)

If you wish to join in the fun, you can buy the game now here. The pre-order gives you access straightaway to the current build - v1.00 which is actually more of a final beta. Official release is still a week or so away and it will mostly be about some tweaks and fixing the main bugs that have been observed in this "pre-release" period.

Those who buy and download v1.00 now will be able to then patch it to v1.01 from official release with a small update.

While this temporary fix is no longer required for the activation issues we had the last couple of days, you might want to apply it in any case as this also addresses potential Fingerprint mismatch issues and compatibility with 3rd party d3d9.dll based plugins: www.reizastudios.com/downloads/GSC2013_GS_FIX.rar - download and extract GSC.exe into your GSC2013 root folder, overwriting the original.

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 151827

Am I missing something, just checked again. When I select a race or test screen gives me option to select vehicle, track, driver. Under vehicle I have Stock Car v8 2013 and that's it. If I select stock car I then get the option to select either Chevrolet or Peugeot. Cant find any other cars types?

3 posts above your last post i told you what your missing.

Well this is my first taste of GSC, and I've been missing out. What a fantastic game (and FTruck too). Thumbs up and a huge thank you to Reiza Studios! Looking forward to the official release now :)

Custom skins work also. Just have to adjust alpha channel.
Great game!
Image1_zpsc6d5ae43.jpg

Am I missing something, just checked again. When I select a race or test screen gives me option to select vehicle, track, driver. Under vehicle I have Stock Car v8 2013 and that's it. If I select stock car I then get the option to select either Chevrolet or Peugeot. Cant find any other cars types?

No one menu back, when you first load the game, the first screen .....

There are 2 circles in the middle of the screen with left and right arrow in them ...... that's where you select.

It confused me too ..... :)

EDIT: The posts are coming thick and fast ...... I can't keep up. So ignore this post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 207 33.7%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 173 28.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 115 18.7%
  • Watch party

Votes: 49 8.0%