GSC2013 "pre-release" discussions here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
Please concentrate your discussions, feedback and bug reports here, while we prepare for official release :)

If you wish to join in the fun, you can buy the game now here. The pre-order gives you access straightaway to the current build - v1.00 which is actually more of a final beta. Official release is still a week or so away and it will mostly be about some tweaks and fixing the main bugs that have been observed in this "pre-release" period.

Those who buy and download v1.00 now will be able to then patch it to v1.01 from official release with a small update.

While this temporary fix is no longer required for the activation issues we had the last couple of days, you might want to apply it in any case as this also addresses potential Fingerprint mismatch issues and compatibility with 3rd party d3d9.dll based plugins: www.reizastudios.com/downloads/GSC2013_GS_FIX.rar - download and extract GSC.exe into your GSC2013 root folder, overwriting the original.

Last edited:
Just did a test. Turned off Vsync and set detail level to ultra. My display is 1600x900 and in a field of cars starting at the back I had 140fps and turning into turn 1 with smoke and cars all around me of was sitting @ around 100-130fps. My specs are:

GRAB1.jpg

GRAB2.jpg

For sure a Triple display will take a FPS hit. I don't think my card would handle 3 screens although it has the 3 outputs but considering they are less than £50 I would seriously doubt it :roflmao:

Widescreen UI? I would imagine that User Interface? not sure, didn't change that from default.

For sure a Triple display will take a FPS hit. I don't think my card would handle 3 screens although it has the 3 outputs but considering they are less than £50 I would seriously doubt it :roflmao:

Widescreen UI? I would imagine that User Interface? not sure, didn't change that from default.

I think I'll leave well alone then. I'm getting constant 60fps on triple screen so all good.

Old cars and old tyres moved around on the track way more that cars of today.
they were big chunks of steel with big engines and thin tyres for car and weight
prone to understeer on corner entry and oversteer on corner exit.
to be driven with the rear wheels (well try to at least).
Or i think that's the idea...or my interpretation of the car :)

Guys is there a way to remove the deadzone from throttle pedle?

I cant fint anything in options... its very tricky to drive the F1:s with such sensitive peddle..

I would like the gas to be applyed equally during the whole depress of pedal..

I had the same problem with brakes.. but that was fixed by lowering brake pressure..can i fix the throttle somewhere in garege maybe.

Hi Rieza Studios - really enjoying the sim. You guys have done awesome work!! GoKarts are a blast!

Under the bug patrol, the automatic pit AI is pretty wonky, Cars hitting walls etc on their way to the track.

Now if we get only get some 90s IndyCars.....;)

Guys is there a way to remove the deadzone from throttle pedle?

I cant fint anything in options... its very tricky to drive the F1:s with such sensitive peddle..

I would like the gas to be applyed equally during the whole depress of pedal..

I had the same problem with brakes.. but that was fixed by lowering brake pressure..can i fix the throttle somewhere in garege maybe.
I believe the setting for deadzones are in Options/controls/when you have the controller profile loaded click on controller 3 and know your Axis's ;)

First I would like to say: thank you REIZA for this great Sim.

Now I have a question maybe some one can help. I would like to use SoftTH for this sim, but when I overwrite dx..dll file with the softTH dx.dll file I receive an error that the files are changed and the sim is not starting.
Do some one have a solution for this problem? ( I have 2x 1600x1200 and 1x 1920x1200 screen and I use this with softTH in GSC 2012 and iRacing)

Turn down their aggression slider. That should help till you get the hang of how the AI's work.
Thanks, I've already turned aggression down a bit; maybe a bit more eh?. :)
I spend a lot of my racing with GPL and the ai's seem to be of the old school of gentlemen racers. :) Maybe I have been lulled into a sense of false security. :)
I ike this sim' a lot, but I do find the ai's a bit erratic compared to Race07, rFactor, LFS and the like.
The physics and FFB are some of the best I've come across and with the Real Feel it is a pleasure to drive the cars ( I did not like Real Feel in rFactor }.
Maybe I need a period of adjustment like you say...trouble is, that as the years roll by (coming up 75) I get slower to adjust lol. :D

Last edited:
@Reiza Studios :- enjoy your game thank you. not sure if this is a bug or not. i was driving at dusk in a mini and i locked up and the smoke from me on the road was being picked up by the wheels of the following mini and going up and over its wheels.

also

why is their no instrument lights in the mini (this is the only car i have driven at night so far) should i have instrument lights??? are there going to be instrument lights?

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 269 34.5%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 214 27.5%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 145 18.6%
  • Watch party