GSC2013 "pre-release" discussions here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
Please concentrate your discussions, feedback and bug reports here, while we prepare for official release :)

If you wish to join in the fun, you can buy the game now here. The pre-order gives you access straightaway to the current build - v1.00 which is actually more of a final beta. Official release is still a week or so away and it will mostly be about some tweaks and fixing the main bugs that have been observed in this "pre-release" period.

Those who buy and download v1.00 now will be able to then patch it to v1.01 from official release with a small update.

While this temporary fix is no longer required for the activation issues we had the last couple of days, you might want to apply it in any case as this also addresses potential Fingerprint mismatch issues and compatibility with 3rd party d3d9.dll based plugins: www.reizastudios.com/downloads/GSC2013_GS_FIX.rar - download and extract GSC.exe into your GSC2013 root folder, overwriting the original.

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 151827

I didn't use quotations and my fps doubled so it must work without them. I was driving around on the track last night and saw 500fps at times. I never heard of such a thing. lol

you guys that have decent systems and are running Nvidia cards really should try Nvidia Inspector and push the AA far above the ingame options.

my system is a i5 @ 4Ghz, GTX590

i have all options under display maxed out including visible cars. and with the settings pictured starting from the back of a FULL grid at Interlagos i get 140FPS prior to start and once starts and EVERYONE has laid rubber and left smoke and dirt everywhere it drops to 70FPS (so thats the worst possible scenario i believe i get while driving) generally its between 120-150FPS or higher even.

Hm, I have FPS all the time locked to 60 frames/second (counted with Fraps). What should I do to unlock it?

gsc-2013-10-12-11-05-55-.jpg

System is far over requirements (i7 3770, 16gb ram, GTX 660ti ...)

Something beyond me going on with the running of this game. I have been getting low fps and cut back on all the graphics setting to low; AA off AF off and it does not make any difference at all to the fps; I get the same fps with everything maxed out as I do with everything at minimum. At the start and first corner fps goes down as low as 20 and of course driving is affected badly. My PC spec' should run this game with no problems; with everything maxed out. If I had a bottle-neck as has been suggested; would it not be there with all games?. This is the only game I play where it is happening.
The max' fps I get when practicing (private) is 120>130; but put a few cars round me as in a race it can drop to 20.

Win'7 64 bit
CPU i7 920 2.67GHz stock running @ 4GHz overclock. (water cooled)
Ram 12GB DDR3 Fast memory
Mobo' Asus P6T SE socket 1366
GPU AMD HD6970 2GB
LED TV with variable refresh rate 60>120
Corsair SSD 240GB
Would really like to get this sorted, as I love this game, but can't play it to full as it is.

Last edited:
What does V sync actually do please
it will lock you video output so it does not draw more FPS (frames Per Second) then the monitor can display in 1 second. So whatever you set the rate at in the config.exe ie: 60 or 120 or what ever else was there, that will be the most FPS it will output. I would only lock it if you have tearing issues with it unlocked. unlock it and free your video to run wild, if you experience tearing of the display output then lock it to whatever your monitor is capable of

it will lock you video output so it does not draw more FPS (frames Per Second) then the monitor can display in 1 second. So whatever you set the rate at in the config.exe ie: 60 or 120 or what ever else was there, that will be the most FPS it will output. I would only lock it if you have tearing issues with it unlocked. unlock it and free your video to run wild, if you experience tearing of the display output then lock it to whatever your monitor is capable of

Ah right, thanks for that, I will try that tonight but I still don't understand If my monitor is a 60hz monitor, why would I benefit from anything higher than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 269 36.7%
  • Porsche

Votes: 281 38.4%
  • BMW

Votes: 261 35.7%
  • McLaren

Votes: 170 23.2%
  • Toyota

Votes: 276 37.7%
  • Intel

Votes: 92 12.6%