ACC GT World Challenge Europe @ Hungaroring - Saturday 21st March 2020

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
Now follows an important message...

If you are new to RD and online racing, I urge you to setup Teamspeak and test that you know how to connect to the race server and can prior to Saturday. Not 5 minutes before the event!! Everyone is happy to help but not when they are trying to practice or qualify, so please do bare that in mind.

Secondly.

Whilst team speak is not mandatory for RD events, I AM MAKING IT MANDATORY FOR QUALIFYING FOR THIS EVENT!
There will be 40 drivers fighting to put in their best lap, being able to communicate helps with this. It's a tight track.

If you would like to leave Teamspeak once qualifying is over then you can, though I encourage you to remain connected as it will be handy for back markers.

Thirdly.

When using Teamspeak please use push to talk, no one wants to hear your conversations with the wife or your noisy wheel :whistling: Don't make me have to kick you, please.

Finally.

Have fun!!

Thanks for reading, see you out on track!

1584637191989.png

Last edited:
Hi Paul,
sign me up, please. Ferrari #222
Most likely my m8 @Mal Whitt will also join.
Acutally I can get few more guys from OTCR if you can handle a bigger grid ;-)
Cheers and Stay Safe,
JamieG

Sign me up please!
Haven't been able to show up for races for a while now. Both happy and very sad by the fact that the sign up list is almost full, probably due to the virus situation..

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 473 70.3%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 286 42.5%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 309 45.9%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 137 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 181 26.9%
Back