ACC GT World Challenge Europe @ Nurburgring - Saturday 25th April 2020

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
That was a **** show! :D

Couldn't manage one proper lap in practice.
Had invalid lap after invalid lap in qualifying, but eventually did a 1.57.5 which put me in 21st. I was up by a second on my last flying lap, but spun out coming out of the final turn...

I had an amazing start! :p Went from 21st to 14th in half a lap. Gained a couple more places (I even went up to 9th) the following laps when people were involved in accidents.
All of a sudden I see a bolt rolling around on the floor. 2 laps later my steering wheel came loose from the base before entering the final corner. I don't even know how that bolt can get loose, but that was it for my race.

I might be a late sign in for the race in Zolder and the 2.4h race in Spa. Take care guys!

Apologize for left the race early but my setup was useless after 8-10 laps... I've been fighting to stay on the track.
I'm in learning about ACC car setup...now been failed :D
I bope will be better!
Thanks RD stuffs for tbe organized this event!
See You next time!

That race was a bit of everything.
- challenging battles (esp. in the; thx @Konrad)
- got punted right at the 2nd corner but another car pushed me back in the right direction (thx for that ;) whoever it was)
- sadly I punted P4 (again, sorry, thought there was plenty of space for you after your error to return)

A big Thanks to the organizers.

Man that was exhausting ! Had a nightshift litle sleep and barely made praccy in time. Could not find my pace and was second or more off all night.

Nevertheless had a intresting race with quite some eventfull moments with several drivers here and there ! I barely managed to keep myself together last 30 minutes and made so many little mistakes but had good fun anyway ! P9 in the end, was barely able to keep janzen of my back last 20 min.

Hey guys,

Thank you all very much for the race tonight, thoroughly enjoyed myself once again!

Had an absolute nightmare of a race, qualified P9 which was reasonable considering both my own single lap pace, and the lack of practice I've managed to put in prior to the race.

Had a respectable ish start, managed to avoid a spinning Merc, then settled down to see if I could take advantage of some squabbling ahead of me. Sadly came together with @Fernando Deutsch in a T1 accident (thank you for waiting up for me - much appreciated), which pretty much put us right at the very rear of the field.

Additional bummer that attracted some damage, which severely limited me pace wise for the rest of the race.

Had a titanic battle with Rico for a while - I think we spent half a lap side by side - and began to settle around P13.

Made a strategic decision to pit early for the undercut and to repair the car - then fell into stupid autopilot mode and turned off the repairs! FFS!!!!

Undercut worked and came out ahead after everyone eventually pitted, then slowly found myself back in the fight with Fernando, that ended in 11th place at the line less than 1 tenth ahead!

All in all, not my finest performance (too many errors, not enough pace), but a splendidly enjoyable evening!

Now, on to Spa for the 2.4 hours next weekend!

Thanks everyone for another top night, and thanks as always to @Paul Glover for hosting.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 49 9.2%
  • Monthly

Votes: 22 4.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 32 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 12 2.3%