AC GT3 @ Bathurst - 04 Sun Aug 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@JoelK Go ahead and take me off the reserves please, I can already tell I'm just not going to have time to do this even if a spot opens up. Racing just isn't meant to happen for me lately, maybe when I'm back in a couple weeks. :(

@JoelK Go ahead and take me off the reserves please, I can already tell I'm just not going to have time to do this even if a spot opens up. Racing just isn't meant to happen for me lately, maybe when I'm back in a couple weeks. :(
i know how you feel, u cant just turn up and put in a decent shift and maybe get a top finiish unless you are an alien

I'm gonna sign out... I just can't gel with AC at all.. It just doesn't feel right to me. Sorry I though I could practice and get over it but just not feeling it

I'm gonna sign out... I just can't gel with AC at all.. It just doesn't feel right to me. Sorry I though I could practice and get over it but just not feeling it
I felt like that somewhat, but I continued to persevere and got it to what I consider a good sim experience, still fiddling with small things now and again and I still don’t have great ffb at all

[QUOTE = "JoelK, příspěvek: 3020364, člen: 172574"] Potřebuji auto volby :palec nahoru:[ sorry porsche911 yes?

Edit JK: Had to clean that up a bit.

857034b6ca2b2834c40cdf543bb769df.png

Using my cell phone to send this. Lightning just knocked everything out here at the house. I'm so ticked off right now:mad: I finally get a day to Hooliganize the Time Bandits and mother nature over rules me:D

I hope you guys have a good race. My quali of P8 was a bit of a fluke since @Medilloni was sitting in the pub, I mean pits, eating a sammich:p

Good to see all of you. Sorry I was quite for once, but my medicine has been making me feel pretty bad, but y'all probably enjoyed the peace and quite. Thank you @JoelK for hosting.

Thank you @Craig Dunkley for being the warrior you are and continuing to put on great events that you do. One day I hope to join. Just as today went, I'm not having such a good success rate:unsure:

Until next time boys,

Cheers from the former Overlord and still the Damn Yankee:)

Last edited:
Sorry guys, Simresults tells me the result file is bigger than 40MB and cannot process it. If anyone has the result file that can be open and read it, I would appreciate it. I would like to check my lap times for consistancy, etc. Thanks in advance ;)

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 253 34.0%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 203 27.3%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 140 18.8%
  • Watch party

Votes: 61 8.2%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 18 2.4%