AC GT3 @ Imola - Sunday 12th April 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Have you reinstalled Teamspeak?

It's not a solution, more an expensive workaround. Down you own an android device? The teamspeak app costs 0.99p. :confused:
I'll try reinstalling TS Patrick, thanks for that :thumbsup: EDIT: TS isn't installed as a program on my pc, so not sure how I can reinstall it?

Yes I use Android, but how do you get that in your earphones whilst racing?

I'll try reinstalling TS Patrick, thanks for that :thumbsup: EDIT: TS isn't installed as a program on my pc, so not sure how I can reinstall it?

Yes I use Android, but how do you get that in your earphones whilst racing?

You're right. Bad idea with headphones.

Edit: it won't solve your password issues, but changing the user account control settings might stop the pop up message.

Last edited:
I'd rather not get into this. There are three options and I think they're all non-ideal:
  1. Drivers decide if they are "faster" or "slower" and put themselves appropriately, but this reinforces the wrong idea and dooms certain people never to race together, which I think is against the spirit of a social club. Also, new drivers may be offended if admin puts them in slower tier by default. We also create a whole new category of disputes where people complain someone else is too fast or too slow.
  2. We do prequalifying. Same issues as option #1, but even more work for everyone, drivers and admins alike.
  3. Race organiser just judges who is faster or slower. I think with this it's easy to fall into the pattern of not seeing improvement with people -- there are people here who have improved a lot, and they may always just be relegated to be seen as "slower" because they don't race in top category.
I worry if we create two tiers of servers, people who spend their time here with the goal of learning and improving will not find this gratifying any more. I am sure that's not everyone, but I generally think splitting it based on anything other than something trivially determined is more trouble than it's worth.
Ok. Just a thought as its been done before but quite a while ago. On a personal level, I didn’t want to find myself amongst all the ‘aliens’ we have here! No worries.

Ok. Just a thought as its been done before but quite a while ago. On a personal level, I didn’t want to find myself amongst all the ‘aliens’ we have here! No worries.

Do you have a link?

I :inlove: the Alien movies, and it's a shame there isn't going to be a battle royale between alien vs aliens. :laugh:

I've not fully recovered from Covid-19 & I start to flag in the evening, so a 'smaller' grid would've been better for me personally. Then again I'm just glad to be racing again and it's great to be involved in a race with a full grid.

Ken, if you want to be in the second server, I'm sure Chris & John would understand.

i really want to join my steam name is hubertkaminski and my asseto corsa name is hubert kaminski i would really really like to join please il will take any car(i like the Porsche the most)

Last edited:
And make sure you have all the content (DLC's and Imola OSRW) installed otherwise you won't see the practice server.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 482 69.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 294 42.4%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 318 45.8%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 147 21.2%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 190 27.4%
Back