AC GT3 @ Laguna Seca - Sunday 1st October 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Gave the Corvette and Beamer a go as well, I do love all of them to be honest. Really seems to be a nice modernized grid with this group of cars! I switched to the GTD now given that I am 1.4s seconds faster then the porsche with it, and that is with only doing a few test laps without any adjustments.

I might switch back later anyway given that they are all so much fun... Perhaps the RSS merc? I do love that one and I suspect it fits well on Laguna Seca.

Gave the Corvette and Beamer a go as well, I do love all of them to be honest. Really seems to be a nice modernized grid with this group of cars! I switched to the GTD now given that I am 1.4s seconds faster then the porsche with it, and that is with only doing a few test laps without any adjustments.

I might switch back later anyway given that they are all so much fun... Perhaps the RSS merc? I do love that one and I suspect it fits well on Laguna Seca.

I really enjoyed the few laps i had testing the 4 series.
Early days but it's probably the one out of the 6 cars I'd recommend to beginners starting out with GT3 cars. It's stable but you can also have some fun with it.

Last edited:
Some RSS Mercer skins added :coffee:

I quickly changed the paint when I saw that this car belonged to another driver.

Screenshot 2023-09-30 205227.jpg

Wow! Nice new trio of cars added to the line up. Sweet! Haven't had a chance to try them all, but so far that 'Michigan' is a beauty.

Bummed that I won't be able to make today's race, still getting settled back in after being away for a week. Have fun guys, should be a good one!

Hi everyone,
It’s been a while and I‘d love to give my comeback tonight in laguna seca :):):) I am still not fully recovered and have quite zero practice. but so what, maybe I can make it for some laps :sneaky:
Is there a spot left for my porker, brian? If not, maybe an other car? And do I need a new password for the race server?
Thx in advance and see you on track :thumbsup:

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 36 8.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Yearly

Votes: 29 6.7%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.3%