AC GT3 @ Laguna Seca - Wednesday December 2nd

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sign me in as maybe... I'll be there if I have time to do few laps on track before .Haven't driven a single lap in this track :)

Congrats to @Oscar Hardwick on his superb drive :thumbsup: And allso other podium finishers.

Well that was a struggle for me... I did only 6 laps offline on this track after downloading it before that practice session. I kind of was happy for the pace I had, but inconsistency was a big problem.

Race 1 there was going to be a good fight between me and @SakL , but sadly I hit an invisible wall or something :confused: Before hitting that I allso hit Sakke while trying to slipstream him, and he dropped his tyres to sand. I had no time to react, so sorry for that @SakL :O_o:
In the end managed to secure 8th place.

Race 2 I was just trying to learn the track, as I got into comfy lead pretty quicly. Nice track, but hard to master. Only downside was that collision with invisible obstacle.

Nice racing everybody, see you again on next :)

Very good race's fun, I did not expect this the day before due to this Technic track for me.

Race 1 : I would apologize to @Martin Faber about my maneuver on last corner last lap, I take a look at the replay and saw that it was not appropriate :O_o: sorry for that !

Race 2 : I tried to stay in contact in first part of the race but made mistake and been hit at the corkscrew corner. Very good fun at the end with @Geof and @mancSLO :)

Thanks all for fun, grats to the winner and podium, thanks to Tobias for this great funny event.

Cu.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 484 69.2%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 297 42.5%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 319 45.6%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 149 21.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 190 27.2%
Back