AC GT3 @ Monza - Sunday 29th March 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Cool, joined up! I can't seem to find the practice server though, is it just a case of searching "RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EU GT3 PRACTICE #12? That didn't seem to come up with any results :S

If you search for "racedepartment", you should find it:

cm.png

Wow, that launcher looks completely different to mine.

Is this AC Blancpain?

Sorry, I'm a total noob at this!
It's Content Manager! Heartily recommended, and the base version is free, though I would also recommend supporting the developer and buying the full key.
it should be mentioned that the full key is: pay what you want. but after 3 clicks and 2 settings you would not want to go back :))

If it was installed correctly, there should be a folder called "monza_osrw" in ac/content/tracks/monza :)
I know. I had an osrw mod isntalled, but I kept getting the error: Chuckum error or something. Then I;ve downloded your version and it worked.

Quick question: do you see like a white splash far ahead, especially on the back straight, right on top of the asphalt? Is it from CSP or Sol?

I know. I had an osrw mod isntalled, but I kept getting the error: Chuckum error or something. Then I;ve downloded your version and it worked.

Quick question: do you see like a white splash far ahead, especially on the back straight, right on top of the asphalt? Is it from CSP or Sol?

Hmm, I don't use CSP/Sol, so not sure, but CSP in particular pretty fundamentally alter how the game renders scenes, so it wouldn't surprise me.

I noticed it, I assumed it had to be a somewhat lo-res asphalt heat effect from CSP, though don't quote me on that.

I was actually waiting for him to sign up -- I only see him mentioning wanting to go on the practice server. @Haris Naim, if you want to sign up, please just let me know which car you want :thumbsup:

Hey, yeah you know what f'it I'm down for the race. Z4 GT3 please!

Please excuse my driving and track etiquette - This will literally be my first *proper* race online!

The track is sorted, I didn't dump it into the folder properly duhhhh. I can see it in the new launcher that @dovbadiin linked to.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 29 8.6%
  • Monthly

Votes: 18 5.3%
  • Yearly

Votes: 26 7.7%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 7 2.1%