AC GT3 @ Monza - Sunday 29th March 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Chris Down In, with a 488. With such a populated grid, this should be a very fun race. However, I wonder if my pc can handle this; I will see how it goes during qualifying, if I get too many stutters/freezes I will leave the server.
Hey, yeah you know what f'it I'm down for the race. Z4 GT3 please!

Please excuse my driving and track etiquette - This will literally be my first *proper* race online!

The track is sorted, I didn't dump it into the folder properly duhhhh. I can see it in the new launcher that @dovbadiin linked to.

Sure thing, you're in :thumbsup:

Then it shouldn't be installed correctly: if it says track not found, there's no "monza_osrw" folder inside ac/content/tracks/monza.

G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\monza\monza_osrw

This is what I have in the location - I've tried launching it from in-game too, but I get the same error from there as well :s

Edit (added sreenshot) - I've just noticed the Monza_osrw.KM5 file is tiny. Is it possible that the download link is corrupt?

Edit 2 - The 1966 versions of the track are visible in game and I can load and drive on those fine.

Would anyone be so kind as to send / re-host the version they have?

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    11.2 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\monza\monza_osrw

This is what I have in the location - I've tried launching it from in-game too, but I get the same error from there as well :s

Edit (added sreenshot) - I've just noticed the Monza_osrw.KM5 file is tiny. Is it possible that the download link is corrupt?

Edit 2 - The 1966 versions of the track are visible in game and I can load and drive on those fine.

Would anyone be so kind as to send / re-host the version they have?

Have you deleted the original Monza folder & replaced it with the Monza osrw version?

If you have I imagine 'verify integrity of game files' in steam should get the files/folder back - right click Assetto Corsa/properties/local files tab....

Have you deleted the original Monza folder & replaced it with the Monza osrw version?

If you have I imagine 'verify integrity of game files' in steam should get the files/folder back - right click Assetto Corsa/properties/local files tab....

Edit: Verified the files, dumped the osrw folder and I'm now golden.

Thanks for the help, sorry for being a pain!

Last edited:
Really great to have such a full grid. I would ask the drivers that are new to read the Racedepartment rules carefully to avoid that this event ends up in a bumpercar race. An important thing I have learned is that the race can't be won in the first turn/lap but it can be lost there! Monza has a couple of sections in which overtaking is quite possible so be patient at the start.

Really great to have such a full grid. I would ask the drivers that are new to read the Racedepartment rules carefully to avoid that this event ends up in a bumpercar race. An important thing I have learned is that the race can't be won in the first turn/lap but it can be lost there! Monza has a couple of sections in which overtaking is quite possible so be patient at the start.
Also with such a massive grid nobody will be alone on track no matter the pace.
So don't care too much about your position during the race and just enjoy going 4 wide, losing positions, gaining positions back.
Just enjoy driving close to each other in a friendly manner :)

Also with such a massive grid nobody will be alone on track no matter the pace.
So don't care too much about your position during the race and just enjoy going 4 wide, losing positions, gaining positions back.
Just enjoy driving close to each other in a friendly manner :)

We are certainly going to have an extended cut of "the talk" about T1 before the race... ;)

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 60 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.2%