AC GT3 @ Mosport - Sun 06 Jan 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hopefully my back will be better this time round! Sign me up in the R8 please
ZBVdR6n.png

Are you using a sound mod in your SFX folder? If you are, go back to the default one...mod sounds nearly always cause problems online (no sound)
Actually, a while ago I did try a sound mod, Craig. After installing the track, I tried the audi rms 10 and yeah, no sound. I need to replace the .bank file.
After trying the “proper” audi, the audi rms10 2016 that car was ok. So, every cars works apart from the first audi. I need to cjheck my backups to see if I can find the bank file. If not, I just won’t use the car!
Thanks @Craig Dunkley. You nailed it on the head!

I learned the track yesterday and immediately liked it a lot. So when having another go tonight, I couldn't resist in recording a lap with the beloved R8 LMS 2016. I hope the quality is good enough to show it. My rig can't handle higher quality records.

I upload the setup if you want to test it.

Attachments

• R-ad.ini
    1.7 KB · Views: 149
Did some practice ahead of the event, unlike I usually do. Made a setup and a video of a lap for my dad earlier. Might as well share it with you guys!

I can't recommend V003, it's fast but kudos to you if you can finish the race without crashing/spinning/exploding.

Attachments

• LAMBO_R_MOSP_V002.ini
    1.7 KB · Views: 157
  • LAMBO_R_MOSP_V002.ini
    1.7 KB · Views: 148
  • LAMBO_R_MOSP_V002_SAFE.ini
    1.7 KB · Views: 151
  • LAMBO_R_MOSP_V003.ini
    1.7 KB · Views: 139

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 184 66.9%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 118 42.9%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 127 46.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 54 19.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 76 27.6%
Back