AC GT3 @ Nordschleife - Sunday 3rd December 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Yes, i know what you mean about being able to turn off certain elements. I've heard that the center support pillar of the halo in open wheelers can also be turned off in a similar manner. I was happy to learn of that since that thing in the middle of my line of sight really bugged the crap out of me. I suppose the safety net on the driver's side window would do the same.

Not really sure why that light blinks, sometimes more furiously than other times. but I do believe the digits display the number of liters of fuel you have left.
Halo shout be a non-issue when driving in VR and for a flatscreen any decent mod should have an option to make it semi-transparent

Howdy!
What's the deal with a blinking yellow thing on the dash (that applies to RSS cars, I haven't tried URD ones yet) on the practice server and how can I make it stop? It's pretty annoying

Hey, long time no see!
I was able to get rid of the wobby aerial on the urd lmp2 using ext config. @Alfred Wayne directed me there. Could be worth a look.

Edit - missed your last post that you got it sorted!

Last edited:
Hey Brian @Interslice , I'd like to get rid of my lambo and switch to the mercer for tonight but there are no more slots available. I could manage to register for the bmw m4, but I'd prefer the mercer if possible. anyways I think you have to update the BOP settings for me, right? Thanks and see you later

Last edited:
Hey Brian @Interslice , I'd like to get rid of my lambo and switch to the mercer for tonight but there are no more slots available. I could manage to register for the bmw m4, but I'd prefer the mercer if possible. anyways I think you have to update the BOP settings for me, right? Thanks and see you later

No problem johnny I'll sort the Merc for you now. 911 is very tricky around here!

Last edited:
Hey, long time no see!
I was able to get rid of the wobby aerial on the urd lmp2 using ext config. @Alfred Wayne directed me there. Could be worth a look.

Edit - missed your last post that you got it sorted!
Long time indeed :)
Could you remind me if 12:00UTC is when the Q session starts, or it's the beginning of the practice?

I might not make it to my favourite track :(
Meeting got re-scheduled from tomorrow 4 pm to 8 am and guess who planned to prepare for it tomorrow... :whistling::poop:
If I manage to feel prepared before the start, I'll jump online and race, even without qualy. But I wanted to drop a note in advance. I was/am looking really forward to race with you again!

I might not make it to my favourite track :(
Meeting got re-scheduled from tomorrow 4 pm to 8 am and guess who planned to prepare for it tomorrow... :whistling::poop:
If I manage to feel prepared before the start, I'll jump online and race, even without qualy. But I wanted to drop a note in advance. I was/am looking really forward to race with you again!

Unfortunate! Who's gonna go 2 wide into tiergarten with me now :( :D:p

Dogspeed with the meeting prep :thumbsup:

Last edited:
for f**ks sake, I was about 30 seconds late for the pit stop and the window closed :cry::poop::mad: did not realize that I would not finish the lap within the pit window. disqualified. :unsure: think I could have finished fourth without any further mistakes...
but nevertheless, it was fun driving around the green hell once more. what a hell of a ride.
Congrats to the podium! well done!

Green Hell rules! The GT's are so much fun to drive here. Glad I could make it tonight.

I invalidated both Qualy laps, last one would have been PB, but red numbers though...

Didn't want to be in the way on the start, so let Ernie, Robert and Paul by. Picked up some others along the way, got to P7.

Tried to keep Paul and Pat at a safe distance, Then... my hand slid off the wheel hitting the F1 key on my keyboard, so flew over my car all of a sudden, tried to get back in the car but hit a kerb, spun and cooked my tyres. Spun again right away when I got to the track again. A shame actually, I seemed to had some safe pace going. After these spins, tyres were wore down, so changed them when in the pit.

Met David a few times along the way, shame we weren't closer, would've been fun to get some more racing action.

So, happy I made it tonight, was fun to drive the bayer here. Tried them all offline, but the bayer kept me on the track with the least crashes :cool:

Thanks for adding me last minute Brian, thanks for having me guys! Congrats to the podium.

Hope to be able to join again soon.

Phew, that was exciting. The Nordschleife does what it promises. Two serious, completely unnecessary mistakes on my part spiced things up a bit. I was really shaking as to whether it would work out in the end Robert because I knew that you hadn't changed tires. Sorry about your mistake in the last lap. I would have liked to see how it would have turned out without the mishap.

The cars are just awesome. You can't say anything more about them. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 49 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 22 4.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 32 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 12 2.3%