AC GT3 @ Okayama - Monday 08 April 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hi fellas. I'm new to AC but would like to participate in this. Do I need to have all he car DLCs to race in here?
Looking for an AC league to race in. Thanks

Well first you would need to become a premium member of this board. Then the info below will answer your question :thumbsup:

Cars: DLC will be required to participate in this event

So its not like iRacing that i dont need all the cars to race? I need to get all of the DLCs right

You would need all the cars for the event you are interested in ..some of the cars are in a DLC, so like this event, you need several DLC's because some of the GT3 cars were default cars and others were in a DLC. But yes as Robert has already said, they often do bundles at a reduced rate, but I just checked and I do not see any offers currently.

This event requires that you own every GT3 car ..so yes you would need to purchase a "bundle" if there is one? or the individual DLC's to give you the cars. Every event posted on RD will tell you what you need. There are very few events held that do not require you to purchase a DLC or two ...

You can find all the DLC's for AC here ..

https://store.steampowered.com/dlc/244210/Assetto_Corsa/

I would also advice you to go here ..

https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/assetto-corsa-car-and-track-list.52638/

Hey! FYI this isn't on the calendar, which is maybe why so few people saw this thread :)

I'll be out at the BTCC at Brands Hatch this weekend though. Just letting you know.

Hey! FYI this isn't on the calendar, which is maybe why so few people saw this thread :)

I'll be out at the BTCC at Brands Hatch this weekend though. Just letting you know.

Yes moved to a Monday, some are not happy, but I can not compete with ACC ..sine the latest update it is the best sim for GT3 ..Welcome aboard :thumbsup:

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 36 8.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Yearly

Votes: 29 6.7%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.3%