AC GT3 @ Okayama - Sun 26Aug18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
hello can I still join in a Lamborghini please?

You can of course join and we would love to have you come along. But (theirs always a but eh) you would need to become a PREMIUM first ...it is only 10 Euro and it is for a WHOLE year :thumbsup: if you do decide to go for it ? come back here and provided, that there is still a grid slot available, I will of course add you :thumbsup: ...there is currently only one slot left.

okay I ll think of it. But I think I won t have any money before monday so I m sorry but i don t do the race anymore :/ probably next time :)
Just a question, If i become a Premium user will I be able to do all the races that are in racedepartement( and in all the games)? Thanks

okay I ll think of it. But I think I won t have any money before monday so I m sorry but i don t do the race anymore :/ probably next time :)
Just a question, If i become a Premium user will I be able to do all the races that are in racedepartement( and in all the games)? Thanks

Indeed, you can enter as many races as you wish, there is no limit. For 99% of races there is also a practice server that goes up 5 days or so before the event ..you can use any practice, for any event, at any time for as long as you wish also :thumbsup: ..the only item you would need is TeamSpeak and this is FREE.

I was thinking about joining my first event here at Assetto Corsa Club. But for some reason I cannot find no matter how much I try, the servers, practice and race. And as you know Craig I do like to practice. And before you say, have I tried doing a search. I can safely say several times. I did find one but not the one I'm looking for. Have you or anybody else got any suggestions on the location or whereabouts of the servers? There is a generous cash reward of 17p which will be handed over when the information supplied to me to get on and play.:roflmao:

Last edited:
I was thinking about joining my first event here at Assetto Corsa Club. But for some reason I cannot find no matter how much I try, the servers, practice and race. And as you know Craig I do like to practice. And before you say, have I tried doing a search. I can safely say several times. I did find one but not the one I'm looking for. Have you or anybody else got any suggestions on the location or whereabouts of the servers? There is a generous cash reward of 17p which will be handed over when the information supplied to me to get on and play.:roflmao:

Sorry Calvyn it is this end ..I have just looked and all the EU servers are down ...I am currently trying to resolve

This one is back online now ...please let me know

Sorry Calvyn it is this end ..I have just looked and all the EU servers are down ...I am currently trying to resolve

This one is back online now ...please let me know
I will let you know as soon as I can but I'm out for lunch right now. So I should imagine it would be easier for you to just have a quick check yourself. So I guess the huge reward of 17p goes to you. Spend it wisely.:roflmao:
I will let you know later today if I will or I am able join the event.:thumbsup:

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 28 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.2%