AC GT3 @ Okayama, Sunday 14th March 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hi Davide. If you havn't already, please have a look at post #2 for the club racing rules and regs. I'm guessing you know at least one of the 3 italian guys who signed up after you, if you wouldn't mind pointing it out to them too!?

Cheers and see you on track :thumbsup:
I have read it, thanks. I know just one of the Italian guys, who also happen to be my brother :cool:. I'll point out the rules to him as well.

Hi everybody,
Hi @Chris Down
I have just renuwed my Premium account this moment and sent a message to Bram so i can acess SimRacing GP and race this one today.
I dont see my acconut upgraded yet. Is this normal, like, does it take some time? I really dont know if the payment was confirmed has i didnt sawe any message saying it, but im afraid to repeat it and duplicate it.

Last edited:
Great to have such a full grid! Should be fun!

Next Sunday we are going to Road Atlanta with the GT3's. But before that there's a race on Wednesday at Road Atlanta with the Mazda MX5Cup. A perfect (and fun) opportunity to learn the track while battling with others.
The MX5 has limited setup options and doesn't need much practice.
So it won't take you much time to participate.

From RDGTC side, I'm pleased to report it's still battle of the AC and ex-AC admins out here. Missing you folks, but still will be back in a couple of weeks :)

Have a great race tonight!

View attachment 454807

I watched last night's race. Towards the end of the race, I thought you & Tariq were going to come to grief. It was a good race to watch & I'll make an effort to tune in to the next one.

Hi everybody,
Hi @Chris Down
I have just renuwed my Premium account this moment and sent a message to Bram so i can acess SimRacing GP and race this one today.
I dont see my acconut upgraded yet. Is this normal, like, does it take some time? I really dont know if the payment was confirmed has i didnt sawe any message saying it, but im afraid to repeat it and duplicate it.

It usually takes a day or two for the simracing.gp. Premium member, I'm not sure. Thought that was automated.

Thanks for the reply, this is what happens when I search

Thanks

Select the options where I've put the ellipse.
2021-03-14_20-00-39.jpg

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%