AC GT3 Race @Road America - Friday, August 4, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
My bus mechanic is ready.

12805821_1111825115497370_3299248049410599085_n.jpg

That car will always have a special place in my heart. My uncle bought it in 1988. Restored it to show quality by 1995. I drove it to my graduation in 1997. Then it carried me and that oil covered woman away from our wedding reception in 2012. The GTO will always be the daddy of all muscle cars.

Ok, lets call it a draw then:

Pedro Rodriguez and Vic Elford, Porsche monuments at full opposite lock at a rainy Brand Hatch in 1970:
18wwbpz1samc2jpg.jpg

Can you make out the tiny, far away little dots which would be Ferrari 512S with the two Porsche 917K already at the left kink after the start at Spa:
BT2JJ27.jpg

Or ask Hans Hermann, 24h of Le Mans victor in 1970 with his Porsche in the rain:
tumblr_nz370cEuzr1thdnd3o1_500.jpg

Another one of Vic Elford, doing what only real Porsche do, strapping a 5L flat 12cyl to their buttocks and letting it fly in the rain:
1fb5b5c11f74f4941be4ab2d387d583d--road-racing-race-cars.jpg

Well I agree there were some good men racing for Ferrari over the years, it's just that Porsche won more often and brakes down less often ;-)

Guys Guys the birdman is OUT:cry::cry::cry:..Got the chance of my little boy coming again for a week so i cant say no..:inlove::inlove:..Im training him already,a fellow HOOLIGAN in the making..Say hello to Jacob..:);):thumbsup:View attachment 204716 :inlove:
So the Bird is in the cage for another week:( Oh the wrath of the Krazy German and Convict you'll feel when you come back:cautious::cautious: The Chancer will be be looking over his shoulder for you, you :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:dog.

Love to see you and Jacob getting to spend some time together m8. Looks like you're working on that training already:thumbsup:

Hello Jacob. Welcome to club Hooligan. Can't wait for the day when you get to join us on the track. We're just a bunch of grown men still pretending to be boys and have fun so you fit right in because we're all the same age:D Start working on those lap times so you can leave the rest of us in your Dust:):) Have fun with your Dad. He's a good guy and I know he loves his boy:):):)

I no ,i no,been doing loads of practice and was soooo up for this.........but my boy wants to come back so i have to yield to the Craazeee German AGAIN,and (cough,cough) to the aussie swine..:cautious::cautious:,but fear not,the Birdman will be back,stronger :cautious: fitter :sneaky: robust :laugh: fresh :D charged :geek: raring to go :inlove: and to the Chancer,you keep looking over that shoulder M8,im on your tail:ninja::ninja:

Well I may have to step out of this one. AC will no longer give me a list of servers... Only says "cannot retrieve list of servers".

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 184 66.9%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 118 42.9%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 127 46.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 54 19.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 76 27.6%
Back