AC GT3 @ Road America - Sunday 3rd May 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Chris I'll let you know which car I want shortly.

I also need to ask if anyone has any objections to me streaming the race tonight?

It will include the TS unless people have objections to that?

I have recently found out that apparently it's against a rule here on RD unless I have permission to do so.

If anyone has an objection can you let me know either by DM or replying to this thread.

Hi guys, first post in RD.

I’ve started racing in AC again after a long long break but I’m back Upto speed and believe I’m fairly competitive. At the same time, I realised why I haven’t joined a league or something to have good solid races instead of always joining a random online race.

so my question is, do I have to sign up to this RD membership to join this league? can someone pleaseadvice me what I need to do. Thank you. I live in the UK.

Either my setup for this car and circuit are terrible, or I am just a terrible driver, or both. Best I can do in practice is a 2.08. I saw some of you doing 2.03! I will do my best to stay out of everyone's way later :)

Either my setup for this car and circuit are terrible, or I am just a terrible driver, or both. Best I can do in practice is a 2.08. I saw some of you doing 2.03! I will do my best to stay out of everyone's way later :)

You can find some setups @ the setupmarket or you can google something like: 'road america gt3 racedepartment' & you might find other peoples setups for the car that you are driving.

I wouldn't set too much store to the times that you see on the practice server. The race pace will be a lot slower, especially if the mediums are the preferred choice for the race.

Last edited:

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 42 8.9%
  • Monthly

Votes: 21 4.4%
  • Yearly

Votes: 31 6.5%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.1%