AC GT3 @ Vallelunga - Sat 16.08.14

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Qualy was very good just in front of @Fernando Deutsch and @Georg Siebert.

i had not the best start, but just managed to hold first place into the first corner.
i had a battle whit Fernando for the whole 25 laps! Man you where also so consistent mate!

somewhere half way race mark, I had a bad exit leading up onto the start/finish straight and fernando was besides me coming up on corner 1, i broke a lil later and defended first place

whe kept between a half second until the end, whit me coming in first place by just a second or so.

Great Stuff there Fernando!! You didn't gave me one rest moment. :laugh: One of the best races on AC so far whit RC Member's for me! ;)

Sad to hear your problems @Andrej Svajger hope you get it fixed now!

Thumbs all for all the other people showing up for racing tonight! Cheers! :thumbsup:

Awesome stuff @Kevin Hagendoorn , also one of my best races so far on RD.

It was hard to race against your consistency, almost no mistakes and you kept it cool with all the pressure I was pushing.

Was on medium tires. At some points I overcook a bit, but my setup was nice balanced and it was a joy to drift the car on the sweepers. Just had to easy off a bit to set the temps back in range.

Too bad not many people join. I guess is kind of vacation season on Europe. Hope to see more drivers on future races.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Friday

Votes: 28 41.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 32 47.1%