AC GT3 @ Zandvoort - Sunday 31st January 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
We are so lucky having these fast drivers aboard, we all have a much more balanced point of view when we race. :)
Gives it more meaning too.

Ha yes a top ten will be a fatastic result for us earthlings. You just reminded I need to figure out how to turn the (blue) flags back on :thumbsdown:

Edit: Vr guys, is this the way to go?

I have content manager so thought it would be just an option in there.

Last edited:
Ha yes a top ten will be a fatastic result for us earthlings. You just reminded I need to figure out how to turn the (blue) flags back on :thumbsdown:

Edit: Vr guys, is this the way to go?

I have content manager so thought it would be just an option in there.
Not only for VR, on a single Screen I always miss the Flags too when they are at the top left corner...
So I'm using the 1440p folder at 3440x1440. It's nicely placed left from the virtual mirror :p

Not only for VR, on a single Screen I always miss the Flags too when they are at the top left corner...
So I'm using the 1440p folder at 3440x1440. It's nicely placed left from the virtual mirror :p

..or just use Crew Chief. I find it very useful to remain focused on driving

That would solve my problem too. Were can I find the 1440p folder?

Guys anyone have any idea why I am getting snow? I have tried turning off post processing and all that Sol_Extra mods etc. Any suggestions?

2021.01.31-17.16_01.png

Guys anyone have any idea why I am getting snow? I have tried turning off post processing and all that Sol_Extra mods etc. Any suggestions?

View attachment 441236
It's not sol, it's "seasonal track adjustments" from custom shades patch.
Iirc there's a "track adjustments" extension in the csp section in content manager.
There you'll find a checkbox "disable all seasonal adjustments".
Activate this and it should look normally again :)

No but it looks a hell of a lot nicer than the long scrub land next to the default track, my one looks like it needs a mower running over it! I've been over it a few times with my Mclaren mower but it hasnt touched it!
You do know that these are dunes at the sea? :roflmao:

Great race everyone! Amazing to see so many faces back again, like @Aksu and @Henri Sinik. I had to defend so hard from Aki on the softs, that was a lot of fun :inlove: Super great to be able to race with you again.

After Aki's softs dropped off it was mostly just making sure I didn't fly off with the dead mediums, which mostly worked, albeit a couple of code browns. Nearly binned it a couple of times in the final corner, but managed to keep it at least only mildly scary ;)

Thanks everyone for coming out! I think we're going to do something more... relaxing... for next week. Keep an eye out for the post tomorrow.

Results: https://simresults.net/210131-ua9

Thanks everyone for an intense race. I honestly didn't dare look down at fuel or tyres, it's just relentless.

Qualified high for me but found I was so inconsistent after about half way. Really struggled and found people steadily streaming past after making mistakes. Has a good fight with @hape who certainly had the pace but I really hoped to keep you behind by driving defensively and getting the run out of corners. Sadly not. Well deserved pass.

Also a good run @Kek700 for a few laps. You pressured me into mistakes and fully deserved to get past...twice :D

All in all another great race. I love that this series introduces you to tracks you'd never normally drive.

Thanks all, see you next week.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 85 90.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 15 16.0%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 15 16.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 9 9.6%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 25 26.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 29 30.9%