AC GT3 @ Zandvoort - Sunday 31st January 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
We are so lucky having these fast drivers aboard, we all have a much more balanced point of view when we race. :)
Gives it more meaning too.

Ha yes a top ten will be a fatastic result for us earthlings. You just reminded I need to figure out how to turn the (blue) flags back on :thumbsdown:

Edit: Vr guys, is this the way to go?

I have content manager so thought it would be just an option in there.

Last edited:
Ha yes a top ten will be a fatastic result for us earthlings. You just reminded I need to figure out how to turn the (blue) flags back on :thumbsdown:

Edit: Vr guys, is this the way to go?

I have content manager so thought it would be just an option in there.
Not only for VR, on a single Screen I always miss the Flags too when they are at the top left corner...
So I'm using the 1440p folder at 3440x1440. It's nicely placed left from the virtual mirror :p

Not only for VR, on a single Screen I always miss the Flags too when they are at the top left corner...
So I'm using the 1440p folder at 3440x1440. It's nicely placed left from the virtual mirror :p

..or just use Crew Chief. I find it very useful to remain focused on driving

That would solve my problem too. Were can I find the 1440p folder?

Guys anyone have any idea why I am getting snow? I have tried turning off post processing and all that Sol_Extra mods etc. Any suggestions?

2021.01.31-17.16_01.png

Guys anyone have any idea why I am getting snow? I have tried turning off post processing and all that Sol_Extra mods etc. Any suggestions?

View attachment 441236
It's not sol, it's "seasonal track adjustments" from custom shades patch.
Iirc there's a "track adjustments" extension in the csp section in content manager.
There you'll find a checkbox "disable all seasonal adjustments".
Activate this and it should look normally again :)

No but it looks a hell of a lot nicer than the long scrub land next to the default track, my one looks like it needs a mower running over it! I've been over it a few times with my Mclaren mower but it hasnt touched it!
You do know that these are dunes at the sea? :roflmao:

Great race everyone! Amazing to see so many faces back again, like @Aksu and @Henri Sinik. I had to defend so hard from Aki on the softs, that was a lot of fun :inlove: Super great to be able to race with you again.

After Aki's softs dropped off it was mostly just making sure I didn't fly off with the dead mediums, which mostly worked, albeit a couple of code browns. Nearly binned it a couple of times in the final corner, but managed to keep it at least only mildly scary ;)

Thanks everyone for coming out! I think we're going to do something more... relaxing... for next week. Keep an eye out for the post tomorrow.

Results: https://simresults.net/210131-ua9

Thanks everyone for an intense race. I honestly didn't dare look down at fuel or tyres, it's just relentless.

Qualified high for me but found I was so inconsistent after about half way. Really struggled and found people steadily streaming past after making mistakes. Has a good fight with @hape who certainly had the pace but I really hoped to keep you behind by driving defensively and getting the run out of corners. Sadly not. Well deserved pass.

Also a good run @Kek700 for a few laps. You pressured me into mistakes and fully deserved to get past...twice :D

All in all another great race. I love that this series introduces you to tracks you'd never normally drive.

Thanks all, see you next week.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 31 8.7%
  • Monthly

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 27 7.5%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 9 2.5%