AC GTE / GT2 @ Silverstone GP - Wednesday 13th May 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sign me up with Porsche also will be streaming the race, if someone doesn't want their name to appear on stream or voice to be heard send me a message.
Really great to see you again Henri, you're in matey :)

I'll have a go please - car TBD. (Yeah, if someone could just tell me which one is quickest, that'd be great :D)
You're in Neil, welcome buddy:thumbsup: "In studies, 10 out of 20 people think the Porsche makes your whites whiter is quickest" :whistling: :p

Bin-dabei-logo-10.png

for Race #1 on BMW

Sign me out, please? That way chances are higher for the other Reserves. I'll try to sign in for the ACC event that day as there're just 8 cars signed in till now.
Hope that's ok for You?

I'll take Porsche too. It sucks that I don't have time to practice for these wednesday races.. Whole new track (which seemed pretty difficult) and whole new car isn't the best combination :D But let's see how it goes

I'll take Porsche too. It sucks that I don't have time to practice for these wednesday races.. Whole new track (which seemed pretty difficult) and whole new car isn't the best combination :D But let's see how it goes

I'd say you won't be the only one! I'd roughly know all the classic old late 90's F1 tracks and I've driven the m3 once or twice before so hoping it all comes together this evening! Silverstone is a tricky track to learn from what i remember.

It has 2 home straights with grand stands and pits, both with fast almost flat right handers at the end. Getting which one is which solid in your head is the key to learning it. For me it was anyway. It can be confusing going into the next sequence of corners if you don't have that straight in your head.

Last edited:

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 29 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 37 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.3%