GTR Evolution released!

• F1Senna

Im sure when I pre ordered , it game me a time to release I cant rember it but my fiance seems convinced that it said it was quite late in the day.

• Chris Noble

Hmm, not on steam yet :(

Was hoping to set downloading while at work lol!

Have to do it when I get home.

Hopefully 4.7GB at 10MB/s should not take too long

• Andrew Evans

i think someone mentioned this earlier but there was no answer... does anyone know if steam will auto-download it?

i enabled remote desktop thru my firewall afore i left for work and surprise surprise it doesn't work.... so i can't kick it off myself, whenever it finally unlocks, am just hoping steam is clever enough to do it for you (like with updates).....

• Andrew Evans

Hmm, not on steam yet :(

Was hoping to set downloading while at work lol!

Have to do it when I get home.

Hopefully 4.7GB at 10MB/s should not take too long

i believe 4.7Gb is the whole game (inc race 07).. the expansion is 1-1.5Gb - according those that already have it... :)

Hi,

sad ISP mate...!!!
I go from 10mb down to 2mb, however it is the only one that can give me good speeds, as I am to far from the phone exchange to get ADSL, so I have to get Cable. If I went for ADSL I would get less than 256k.

A lot of the UK ISP's seem to be capping speeds in the evening from what I can tell

• Jacek Kozlowski

Nooo ,i get off work earlier just to have few more hours to play Gtr evo and what ,nothing -not released yet.Do You all Guyes have the same??
I hope they gona make it available to downlad soon:hungry:,today is 1st and no excuse for that!!:mmph:

sad ISP mate...!!!

Indeed - Virgin are so bad.

Hi,

I go from 10mb down to 2mb, however it is the only one that can give me good speeds, as I am to far from the phone exchange to get ADSL, so I have to get Cable. If I went for ADSL I would get less than 256k.

A lot of the UK ISP's seem to be capping speeds in the evening from what I can tell

That's a shame - I know a few UK ISP's that dont but they are on ADSL/ADSL2+.

EDIT: If I am honest it would of been sensible to let us pre-load it so the people with slower connections could get it for release as well. Just like they do with every other steam game, but not GTR Evo!

Hi,

Yep download speeds do have a tendency to drop from around 4-6PM to around midnight.

• Roy Stevens

On the steam site yesterday there was a count down clock .It said 14 hour's at 7 last night that has been and gone.So im now thinking it not coming....took the money and run...:crazy:

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%