GTR Evolution released!

... yeah immense or insane!!

Nice pics ... and yeah I know the bar (never drink there tho' ... full of tourists and costs too much :wink:) ... if I were to pay more than a Euro for a beer or coffee in a bar these days, I'd be gutted ... gotta love this place eh?? :pound:

BTW get error 403 forbidden from your image62 link

Yeh I only go there with my parents. If I am with my mates then we go to a load of Aussie bars like the 'Three Monkeys' and get hammered on cocktails and absinthe :p

Buy it on steam - The wife never has to know:thumb:

11 hours and counting

I see some of you guys have the dreaded curse of the wife aswell we earn it she spends it then moans at you for it :pound:

Actually ... I am currently looking after the kids (boy 1.5 yrs and girl 3.5 yrs) most days whilst my wife is doing most of the earning ... not actually as easy and relaxing a lifestyle as I had thought it would be though :doh: ... so I almost feel like I have to ask for permission to spend money these days!! :shocked:

(ADVERTISEMENT: my wife is a freelance translator, German or Spanish to English - drop me a PM if you have some work for her :thumb:)

Positive thing is, my wife tends to do a lot of her work in the evenings, so it means I am free to race without feeling (too) guilty :D

Buy it on steam - The wife never has to know:thumb:

Unfortunately as my wife does the lions share of the earning, she is also acting "house treasurer", so not much chance of getting away with that one :rolleyes:

Errmmm sorry everyone else ... suppose we should get :focus:

WOOP

Not been this excited since Half Life 2 was released :)

The worst thing is, I am working NIGHTS untill Friday - DOH

So my first race in the RD club will have to wait.

Also, have a wife and 2 kids to entertain in the day so only generally get to play when I get home from work, 02.30am or whem I am off work and everyone is in bed :)

You know, it is kind of sad seeing all of these grown men lusting after a silly game, and spending their time determining that it is about 6 hours, 16 minutes and 30 seconds until the game starts to download. :wink:

You know, it is kind of sad seeing all of these grown men lusting after a silly game, and spending their time determining that it is about 6 hours, 16 minutes and 30 seconds until the game starts to download. :wink:

It is very sad and pathetic in my opinion :wink:

5 Hours 54 Minutes and 55 seconds

WOOP WOOP

7 hours ... and that's only one hour more than I am gonna sleep tonight :lol:
(could be less if my 18mth old son keeps us awake teething like he currently is doing :shocked:)

The poor chap.

How you manage to make it through to the morning with at least some deecent sleep.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 482 69.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 295 42.4%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 318 45.8%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 148 21.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 190 27.3%
Back