Haptics feedback with Playseat Sensation Pro

Hello,

I have a Playseat Sensation Pro and I'm looking to integrate a haptic solution to my rig. I have looked at buttkicker but it seems very expensive for what they offer vs a DIY solution.

I have found a 4 Corner Shaker Kit 300w at slip-angle.com but I'm unsure it will fit on my rig.

Can anyone recommend a good solution compatible with my rig ?

Thanks in advance

Hello,

I have a Playseat Sensation Pro and I'm looking to integrate a haptic solution to my rig. I have looked at buttkicker but it seems very expensive for what they offer vs a DIY solution.

I have found a 4 Corner Shaker Kit 300w at slip-angle.com but I'm unsure it will fit on my rig.

Can anyone recommend a good solution compatible with my rig ?

Thanks in advance
I’ve got the same rig and have mounted six shakers to it. 4 to the seat and 2 to the pedal area and the results are mixed. I also have the HF8 seat insert which is pretty effective.

Biggest issues are the vibrations driving my wife mad. Am now looking at solutions to raise and isolate the rig and am wondering if I can make the slip angle kit work some how!

The other issue is the rigidity of the rig causes everything on it to vibrate such as the screen!

You have to really discriminate on what effects to use where and what levels and frequencies to discern anything clear.

Last edited:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 112 88.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 21 16.7%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 20 15.9%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 17 13.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 38 30.2%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 47 37.3%