Helsinki International Circuit 2023

Tracks Helsinki International Circuit 2023 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
erenschumacher submitted a new resource:

Helsinki International Circuit 2023 - Fictional Circuit

Helsinki International Circuit is a fictional circuit in Finland and designed by myself. The previous version was converted by @rmi_wood a couple of years ago. This is the updated and improved version.
Features:
  • 6 different layouts (F1 and GP, National, Karting A-B-C, Rallycross)
  • 49 grid/pitspots for F1, GP and National Layouts
  • 20 grid/pitstops for Karting layouts
  • 8 grid/pitstops for Rallycross layouts
  • Working start and pit lights
  • Working...

Read more about this resource...

While it's a very good and fun track, I think lacks two or three (very) liiiiittle details to achieve the (almost: mods are never finished... :whistling:) 5 stars category...

- The flags: it would be nice to be able to implement more realistic flags.

- A little more rugosity in the track (only a little, to add feedback); I know it's a brand new track with freshly laid asphalt :D, but now is very smooth, at least for my taste...

- And, it's possible that there's no penalty for driving out of the track?

As said, the lack of these details aren't a deal breaker, but can aid in the inmersion. Thanks for share your work!

While it's a very good and fun track, I think lacks two or three (very) liiiiittle details to achieve the (almost: mods are never finished... :whistling:) 5 stars category...

- The flags: it would be nice to be able to implement more realistic flags.

- A little more rugosity in the track (only a little, to add feedback); I know it's a brand new track with freshly laid asphalt :D, but now is very smooth, at least for my taste...

- And, it's possible that there's no penalty for driving out of the track?

As said, the lack of these details aren't a deal breaker, but can aid in the inmersion. Thanks for share your work!
Thank you for your feedback. Actually, there are track limits but I may have been a little generous about the track limits to have better AI racing. I will consider your suggestions for the next upgrades :)

Last edited:

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%