Historic GT Legends mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just found this recent release, I wonder how good it is. based on their tracks it should be a cracker.

rFactor Central // rFactor Cars // Historic GT & Touring Cars 1.01

Historic GT & Touring car is out :adhd:
to the nostalgics I have to say that you need the GTL DVD inserted on PC in order to install the mod on rFactor
fans who have tried were impressed of well made physics, for me is also very nice transformation of the rFactor's menu which becomes a desk with many vintage photos animated ....

at RFC all the links, even with download via Torrent
20car

here are some stolen "thumbnails"

so GTL fans give a try to rFactor, i need your impressions :D
cheers :thumb:

• Jacek Kozlowski

OK,i bought GTL yesterday:thumb:.After weekend i will give this mod a try.Just worry,beacouse dont have the right FFB feel in Rfactor-same problem as Warren has.In gtl i transfer Your FFB setings to the game and it feels great.Hope to be that way with this mod....:)

Have tried it a few minutes ago, really impossible to control the car (Shelby GT) without doing the clutch manually, but that makes it harder to break because missing third foot :)

Sound & graphics superb, 900° rotation wheel needs some time to deal with.

• Jacek Kozlowski

Ok i try it for 2days now.It looks really good,sounds to.But FFb is just bad.I cant find wright setting,i tryed everything -realfeel,defult and many more.This make my experience with HistoricGT mod really bad.I think ill stay by race07 and gtl......

• Jacek Kozlowski

hmm...not really.I gave this mode just 2 days,but since its look that good i think i will try few more time.I did read somthing about FFb in manual and did what they sugested,but havent try this what Theo said.IM not used to driving with more than 340deg. of rotation they sugest puting 900deg..I never could find good ffb in rfactor,realfeel feels for me not much difrferent from defult set.Ok ill stop complaining(im know im a pain) and give few hours more for wheel setings.From first day i got rfactor i spended lots of time fixing that problem...:) Thanks Guyes for Your sugestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes