HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

I really don't know why we are going through this again. There is very little difference to the main series, it is still quite long, and eventually one is going to take a precedence over the other.
Again, I thought this case was closed before

I will do it with the game, i will change value to start equal, afater that you will buys upgrade to be faster. With the game i will simulate, may be if working also record the race and share it

I meant if we don't have the game, can we still watch the spectator mode?

Ok first test, the game work without problem in window 8. so its a better start than granprix 4 lol.

Before starting thinking about the rules. i want to know you want to manage a team or be a driver?

I dont know how do you think the game could be played/what we have to do. If you explain the game a bit more i could maybe give my opinion ;D

Ok depend what we do.

took driver... for exemple. i will choose a specific season to start. Every participant will choose a team or driver ( depend what we choose to play) and start equal. so no one will be faster than other without reason. You can purchase any kind of upgrade to be faster. You win money depend of the standing of the race.

If we took team, you can purchase a driver like we does for RD racing season 1.

If we took driver, you will received some contract from other team ( managed by me )

A race can be watched via youtube, or just look a the result.

I've just had an idea for a forum game.

It is based off a UK Quiz Show and requires opposing players to either 'Steal' the Points on offer or to 'Share' the Points on offer.

If both players pick Share, then they both get 50% of the points. If 1 picks Steal and the other Share, then the player who picked Steal gets all the points while the other gets 0. And finally, if both choose 'Steal', they both get no points.

This would be a game of trust, influence, honesty, dishonesty and decisions where you need to try and get as many points as possible while also stopping your opponents getting points.

Both players would try and influence eachother into a decision, by telling eachother to Share usually and then privately send me a message with their choice which may vary from the choice agreed with eachother.

Would people like this as a game?

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%