HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

I am terribly sorry to inform that RD Formula Manager will be put on hold indefinitely. Erdogan using his false-flag coup attempt to imprison 1000s of people who are deemed to be in opposition to him. He filled the city squares with angry mobs who worship him right now. Most of my family are in the process of getting arrested, while some have been already gotten. I have to go to Izmir my cancer-patient grandmother to care for her.

That was a big pleasure to know you and play games with you all. You are the best people in the internet! Keep having fun and please pray for me and the innocent people in my country. Things are only beginning to go downhill, worse is coming. I am not depressed or sad because i know that i am on the innocent side. Nothing goes unpunished in my belief. We will see what happens.

See you all! :):):)
Not that you wouldn't already know it, but stay safe mate! We are thinking of you!

• Deleted member 161052

I am terribly sorry to inform that RD Formula Manager will be put on hold indefinitely. Erdogan using his false-flag coup attempt to imprison 1000s of people who are deemed to be in opposition to him. He filled the city squares with angry mobs who worship him right now. Most of my family are in the process of getting arrested, while some have been already gotten. I have to go to Izmir my cancer-patient grandmother to care for her.

That was a big pleasure to know you and play games with you all. You are the best people in the internet! Keep having fun and please pray for me and the innocent people in my country. Things are only beginning to go downhill, worse is coming. I am not depressed or sad because i know that i am on the innocent side. Nothing goes unpunished in my belief. We will see what happens.

Totally negative situation in Turkey and in a year like this right now. Stay safe Omer, I hope that you are positive and well.

Very sad to see you go! One of the nicest people on the site! Stay safe and hope to see you back here soon!

nTF9iyF.png

So I've continued with my project mentioned on the previous page.. planning to open the thread for the forum game on the 5th of August (if I can?), when I should finish my rather barebones game, and the actual release of the game should follow once I add more tracks and especially more seasons, and get an actual career mode going.

nTF9iyF.png

So I've continued with my project mentioned on the previous page.. planning to open the thread for the forum game on the 5th of August (if I can?), when I should finish my rather barebones game, and the actual release of the game should follow once I add more tracks and especially more seasons, and get an actual career mode going.
OMG That looks amazing Milos, can't wait to see the final result!

• Deleted member 161052

nTF9iyF.png

Awesome game Milos! :thumbsup:

Currently my personal situation is Ok, but i need to do many things and no time for RD, will be so for a long while i fear. Thank you, thank you and thank you all for the kind wishes, you are the best! Keep racing and having fun please, that makes me happy the most! :)

That game is looking sick! @Milos

You still have the friendship and support of your international buddies. All the best to you and your family!

Currently my personal situation is Ok, but i need to do many things and no time for RD, will be so for a long while i fear. Thank you, thank you and thank you all for the kind wishes, you are the best! Keep racing and having fun please, that makes me happy the most! :)

That game is looking sick! @Milos
I wish all the best for you and your family ;)

• Deleted member 161052

Today I will come home from Los Angeles, but I will have 18-20 hours without internet (just in case if I miss something)

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 481 69.8%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 292 42.4%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 318 46.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 145 21.0%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 188 27.3%
Back