HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

I was maybe thinking of returning gptcc, though I've no clue whether there's enough interest for it. Maybe if there's another racing serie with a decent template, we can use that. All depends on the response from you guys. Of course with a new racing series, new tracks also need to be used. GP2 (racing series, not the game) could be an example, with all the corresponding rules.

I was maybe thinking of returning gptcc, though I've no clue whether there's enough interest for it. Maybe if there's another racing serie with a decent template, we can use that. All depends on the response from you guys. Of course with a new racing series, new tracks also need to be used. GP2 (racing series, not the game) could be an example, with all the corresponding rules.
A while ago i wondered about a superleague formula series, don't know if there's a template for it though

Do we really need another GP4 game? I mean, I like the fact there will be a new game, but maybe you could try something different, as GP4 games are slightly saturated atm. Like AMS. Or racing manager when I release it :p

Will join regardless tho, and really i don't follow either DTM or CART so don't care :thumbsup: But the CART shape does look really nice if we use the GPGNC one! (2002 I think?)

Do we really need another GP4 game? I mean, I like the fact there will be a new game, but maybe you could try something different, as GP4 games are slightly saturated atm. Like AMS. Or racing manager when I release it :p

Will join regardless tho, and really i don't follow either DTM or CART so don't care :thumbsup: But the CART shape does look really nice if we use the GPGNC one! (2002 I think?)
Even if you wanted to, you can't follow CART.

Indeed, luckily there's no FOM like institution taking down the videos, despite not even uploading them themselves. I mean I'd get it if they did host them on an own channel, but they're just being a pain in the ass [/FOM rant]
When the championship stopped Youtube was doing its first steps :p With CART/CCWS not happening anymore, I guess there would be a problem with licensing. IndyCar for example has already uploaded Sunday's race from Mid-Ohio. But I don't really care, since I can enjoy a great championship in its golden era.

So CART=champcar? Or am i looking at the wrong series?
CART was basically the American championship from the late 70s. It split in 1996 to IRL and CART. IRL kept on until 2008 (more later). CART was basically the stronger championship from 1996 to 2002 and in 2003 it was bankrupt. Some people from CART (which was not happening anymore) created ChampCar. Then ChampCar ran into financial troubles and it merged in 2008 with IRL and became IndyCar.
confusion-i-know.png

Basically the same, but up to 2002 CART had more and better drivers and teams, more ovals, and (imo) better cars.

CART was basically the American championship from the late 70s. It split in 1996 to IRL and CART. IRL kept on until 2008 (more later). CART was basically the stronger championship from 1996 to 2002 and in 2003 it was bankrupt. Some people from CART (which was not happening anymore) created ChampCar. Then ChampCar ran into financial troubles and it merged in 2008 with IRL and became IndyCar.
View attachment 146795
Basically the same, but up to 2002 CART had more and better drivers and teams, more ovals, and (imo) better cars.
thanks for the explanation, helps a lot :thumbsup:

Hmm so I also found out a lot of things on how to sim races and upgrade driver stats for AMS. There are some interesting circuits and racing series that aren't available in GP4, I need to look a bit more into it though, but from everything that I've seen so far it could be a promising thing. Plus it's not GP4, so no script.:coffee:

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 301 34.5%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 245 28.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 164 18.8%
  • Watch party

Votes: 67 7.7%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 24 2.8%