HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

Found it

likefarmer.jpg

if i get 10 likes then I'll be a good ratings farmer
Congratulations, you officially haven't been able to read the previous posts. Else you would've known. Instead you pretend to be funny now, sorry that this might sound rude but this isn't really funny imo.

Oh and here is some bulletproof evidence.
image.png

Who said it was directed at you then? Not to mention I've said that for every other situation, it's just silly. Should be promoting discussion not a binary yes/no @Jimlaad43 is my opinion, otherwise why is this even called a discussion?

Who said it was directed at you then? Not to mention I've said that for every other situation, it's just silly. Should be promoting discussion not a binary yes/no @Jimlaad43 is my opinion, otherwise why is this even called a discussion?
Fair enough, apologies for the mean words then. I've had a rough couple of days. Might have a short fuse due to that.

From tomorrow afternoon, I'm flying off on holiday for 3 weeks. I'll be restricted to mobile internet for the time, so my activity will drop, and typos due to crappy Autocorrect may happen a lot more.

• Deleted member 161052

From tomorrow afternoon, I'm flying off on holiday for 3 weeks. I'll be restricted to mobile internet for the time, so my activity will drop, and typos due to crappy Autocorrect may happen a lot more.
Have a nice holiday Jim! :thumbsup:
BTW where will you be at?

Something I'd be really interested to do would be a Forum Games exclusive F1 2016 League. Sort of base it off the YouTubers Championship that xMattyG, Tiametmarduk etc do, where we do One-Shot Quali and 25% races. Fill the rest of the grid with AI cars, have it on 2016 performance and put the faster guys in slower cars to try and even it up.
We could all be on a Skype of Discord chat, record the races and upload highlights to share in a thread here.

If enough of you would like to try it, you'll have to wait until late September for me to actually get the game and practice a bit to get up to speed.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 301 34.6%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 244 28.0%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 163 18.7%
  • Watch party

Votes: 67 7.7%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 24 2.8%