HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

Nah, a league won't work. You aren't fitting a 25% race into all of our busy lives, with timezones in there too. Besides, there is no cross-platform. And looking at the majority it would be on PC, so you lose Tim, Andy and me straightaway.

How about Assetto Corsa, Automobilista or an earlier Codies F1 game?

If you're interested in doing this, could you please post which PC games you have and would like to race with.

eg, I have: Assetto Corsa, AMS, F1s 2013-6, rFactor

If you're interested in doing this, could you please post which PC games you have and would like to race with.
Again, not all of us have a heap of PC games. I don't even have a heap of PS4 games either. Money is a b****.

Of those PC games you mentioned, I only have F1 2014 atm. And let's be honest, we won't be firing up that game again.

AC, R3E, F1 2010, F1 2012, F1 2013, F1 2016(?), Race07+every add-pn, GTR, GTR2, GT Legends, F1 2002 (Need to find it), NR2003 (i believe), rFactor

PC only

Rather than start a new thread for a minor post, I thought I'd just start it here.

There is one position available in the Formula Racing League over on reddit at reddit.com/r/FRL

We are currently in the opening stages of season 2, where we are unveiling our liveries, and gearing up for Winter Testing.

In this game you'll be a team owner, in charge of running the team from season to season. You will be tasked with signing drivers, sponsors, managing your finances for upgrades and research & development as well as practice, qualifying and race strategies!

We are a friendly core group of users and if you're interested you can check out these links below, or if you have any questions then fire away! You can view the new Rulebook - which is a work in progress - by clicking here

You can sign-up by following the instructions in this thread here

Or you can just check out the subreddit here

Cheers.

Hey all...I just wanted to copy an email here so everyone kind of knows what's going on. Maybe you've done the same yourself, but I couldn't stop wondering.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jason Lutz
Aug 30 (3 days ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

Omer --
I hope this message finds you well. It has been some time since hearing from you. I don't want to take away from anything important you must be doing, so this is short, just checking in with you. Best wishes.
cleardot.gif

Jason
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ömer Said
Sep 1 (1 day ago)
cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif

Hello Jason,
I am very thankful for your concern. I am personally well, physically and economically. But half of my relatives and friends (including my own father) are in jail for a crime they have no idea about (Supporting the coup?!?!). I am trying my best to keep things going for my family, also our relatives and friends are very supportive and we are in relatively good shape.
Right now we are trying to take legal steps as much as we can, but the country is filled into mud and the legal system is only a toy for Mr. Erdogan.
Best wishes, pray for us!
Thanks,
Ömer

I know we all feel very much for Omer, but can we make sure he knows that anything is going to be reposted? I think we'll all agree that the last thing we want is for something to be read into and he gets into trouble as a result.
Make sure he knows so then only the right things are rebroadcast to us.
And here's hoping everything turns out for the best :unsure:

OK, so the Forum Games race series looks too tough to organise, which is a shame, but understandable. However, I have another idea that would be more inclusive.

Racing Game challenges.

One user sets a challenge which can be completed in any way you specify. The challenge is then picked up by others, who submit videos of them trying to complete it. After a certain amount of time, a winner is declared, and they choose the next challenge.

These challenges can be simple things like "Fastest legal lap of Silverstone in an F1 car", "Quickest shortcut lap of the Monza GP circuit in any car" to silly things like "Fastest lap of Spa driven backwards", "Fastest lap of the Nordschleife in Reverse Gear", "Furthest jump off a specific hill", "Most rolls on a straight" etc.

Let your imagination wander, and think of something you can do on a racing game and see who cab do it best.

Compete on any game you like. From things like F1 2016, Assetto Corsa, rFactor 2 and RACE 07, to others like GT6, Forza Horizon 2 and WRC5, and then weird things like GTA5, TORCS, V-Rally and Super Mario Kart. If you think it'll do the challenge, post it.

Racing Game challenges.

One user sets a challenge which can be completed in any way you specify. The challenge is then picked up by others, who submit videos of them trying to complete it. After a certain amount of time, a winner is declared, and they choose the next challenge.

These challenges can be simple things like "Fastest legal lap of Silverstone in an F1 car", "Quickest shortcut lap of the Monza GP circuit in any car" to silly things like "Fastest lap of Spa driven backwards", "Fastest lap of the Nordschleife in Reverse Gear", "Furthest jump off a specific hill", "Most rolls on a straight" etc.

Let your imagination wander, and think of something you can do on a racing game and see who cab do it best.

Compete on any game you like. From things like F1 2016, Assetto Corsa, rFactor 2 and RACE 07, to others like GT6, Forza Horizon 2 and WRC5, and then weird things like GTA5, TORCS, V-Rally and Super Mario Kart. If you think it'll do the challenge, post it.
I'm not going to participate if this happens. Too many games and as a result most people will be unable to do it because they wont have the games.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 57 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 29 4.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 39 6.3%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.3%