HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

I'll be honest, I was expecting it to be a short pitlane, but I was not expecting this short. Many of you have voiced concerns about it and I am in agreement.
My pitlane system is actually working as intended, so they're going too fast and not covering enough distance, which is down to the track characteristics.
I still haven't decided whether I want to reduce the pit limiter to 60kph or move the pit entry line closer to the entry point, but something will happen for sure in the next patch.

I never timed their run through the pits in my tests, I only looked at whether they passed successfully or not. Therefore, the pitlane time was not included in the race information. I will think of adding it when the forum game starts however.

Last edited:
11s is a bit short I guess, even if pitstops at Spa are quite quick due to the short pitlane.

80 I thought, 60 only at Monaco?
It used to be 80 everywhere and 60 at street circuits, but a few years ago they decided to just make it 60 everywhere.

It used to be 80 everywhere and 60 at street circuits, but a few years ago they decided to just make it 60 everywhere.
No, I think it used to be 60 for all street tracks, 80 for free practice on all other circuits and 100 for races there, but now it is 80 in non-street tracks. Haven't looked into it though

EDIT: Yep, it is 80 (1:25)

Last edited:
Curious about the pit lane stuff. Omer and I are pretty close on the track. If we both decide to pit on the same lap, will we be stacking up and waiting?

For the future ffg seasons: after a long time i've started working on my keimola track again. The graphics are gonna take a long time to understand and do but i'm confident that i will pull it off so we'll have a track for the finnish people among us :D

For the future ffg seasons: after a long time i've started working on my keimola track again. The graphics are gonna take a long time to understand and do but i'm confident that i will pull it off so we'll have a track for the finnish people among us :D
Is that the new track they want to make?
Good luck! :thumbsup: Looking forward to see what you can come up with.

Is that the new track they want to make?
Good luck! :thumbsup: Looking forward to see what you can come up with.
Nah, an old track which they now have built a residential area on following the track. Started it around 1,5 years ago but when i reached creating the graphics i got stuck and gave up. Now restarting it with new passion

For reference how it looked:
500px-Keimola_Motor_Stadium_map.svg.png

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%