HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

20190416000751_1.jpg
20190416000818_1.jpg
@Lesley Buurlage put my livery together for me today. Much thanks!

Alright guys, so the plan now, is to finish up some tweakes to the datasheets, so it's all ready for the race on friday (around 8PM UK time). The race will be live-streamed on twitch, but if you are not able to make it, it will be availible afterwards, either on twitch or youtube. I'm thinking to do the first race with spec-cars, also so you have an idea of your drivers talent, before we start upgrading the cars. After the first race, you will be able to start upgrading.

If you haven't claimed your race-numbers and/or liveries before friday, I'll pick for you, at least for the first race :D

Another thing, do you want double-points/prize money for 24h races? Or just even-steven for all the races? Nice work with the liveries and press-conferences so far, enjoying reading them, and can't wait to race! :D

- And have an awesome day! :inlove:

Are you seriously planning to live stream a 3 hour race? That's brave. The 24 hour ones seem a bit farfetched too. Don't overdo it at the start and put us or yourself off.

@StephoSlash , what is the plan with time deadlines after this race? As I probably won't be able to visit forum from Thursday night to Sunday evening.

No worries, there will be deadline for upgrades the day before the race, and we race once a week so far. So probably around Thursday next week.

Are you seriously planning to live stream a 3 hour race? That's brave. The 24 hour ones seem a bit farfetched too. Don't overdo it at the start and put us or yourself off.

Nah, it's done with multipliers. 3 hours race = 20 minutes race. 6 hours = 30 minutes, 12 hours = 45 minutes. 24 hours = 1 hour ;)

Yeah, I mean it can be tweaked if we want longer or shorter races, but in my template that's the plan, we can also make them all 30 minutes or an hour. Whatever suits you ;)
Yeah, I am more thinking about pitstops and maybe reliability. I don't know how game handles that, and if there is more chance for failure if race takes longer... Do you also scale tyre/fuel wear? Or just time.

Yeah, I am more thinking about pitstops and maybe reliability. I don't know how game handles that, and if there is more chance for failure if race takes longer... Do you also scale tyre/fuel wear? Or just time.
AI and Pit-stops are not the best friends in this game. But I've played around with fuel and tires in multipliers as well, and it seems to get them to pit. As far as reliability it's something I'm planning to work on at the side at some point, the game (as far as I've noticed) doesn't affect it that much, only when accidents happens and so. But I might be wrong.

I won’t be able to create a livery until the race so it will be for next time. I’m planning to use a Red Bull scheme so you can give me something like this for the first race. (Or Ben would you like to do this for me ^^ ?)

I won’t be able to create a livery until the race so it will be for next time. I’m planning to use a Red Bull scheme so you can give me something like this for the first race. (Or Ben would you like to do this for me ^^ ?)
As @StephoSlash said, there are plenty Red Bull skins already made.
Before i do a similar livery, just take an existing one and switch out numbers. :)

Will do the NPracing livery though (if it is wanted)

Tan gives DTK Racing car debut at Knockhill
Lian Tan of car #43 has driven the new DTK machine for the first time, celebrating its "amazing" handling and "world beating" livery.
Screenshot_bmw_z4_gt3_knockhill2017_16-4-119-16-15-21.jpg
Screenshot_bmw_z4_gt3_knockhill2017_16-4-119-16-16-38.jpg
Assettocorsa Screenshot 2019.04.16 - 16.07.17.84.png
Assettocorsa Screenshot 2019.04.16 - 16.07.05.29.png

Sunette Bones was similarly impressed. "The Yellow and Black is a Race Department staple colour cheme for DTK, and I'm glad to be driving for such a successful team." It remains to be seen as to whether playing Marshmello through the team radio for the whole race is a good idea.

Tan gives DTK Racing car debut at Knockhill
Lian Tan of car #43 has driven the new DTK machine for the first time, celebrating its "amazing" handling and "world beating" livery.
View attachment 301721 View attachment 301722View attachment 301724 View attachment 301723

Sunette Bones was similarly impressed. "The Yellow and Black is a Race Department staple colour cheme for DTK, and I'm glad to be driving for such a successful team." It remains to be seen as to whether playing Marshmello through the team radio for the whole race is a good idea.
you sure your drivers won't get homesick with that sponsor? they're so alone and nothing feels like home... but my guess is you'll try to make it feel like home because you want them to be happier

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 301 34.8%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 243 28.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 161 18.6%
  • Watch party

Votes: 67 7.7%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 23 2.7%