HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

you sure your drivers won't get homesick with that sponsor? they're so alone and nothing feels like home... but my guess is you'll try to make it feel like home because you want them to be happier
If the music gets too annoying I'll make sure we switch to Silence on the radio. Still, Everyday we expect to absolutely Fly on track.

upload_2019-4-16_21-53-36.png

Sneak Peak of the DTK FGSC vehicle.

Yes I do have the template early, hopefully @Aidan Keranen is happy for it to be released to everyone else?

View attachment 301805
Sneak Peak of the DTK FGSC vehicle.

Yes I do have the template early, hopefully @Aidan Keranen is happy for it to be released to everyone else?
cool, keimola is also coming along nicely. pitlane has been build, tested and it working. now only thing what's left is fix some graphical issues, add some more miscellaneous and then it'll be fully ready for a FGSC debut

All -- I'm finalizing the rules and such for Forum Racing Season 32, so please keep an eye out for the first posts soon! I'm aiming for end of the day Thursday (18 Apr) so we can get all the sign ups taken care of over the weekend.

My Easter holiday is actually quite busy and I won't be easy to reach, so please be patient with me if you have questions concerning the new rules. I'd rather have all the issues worked out before starting the first test.

All of us at NPRacing are proud to present our driver lineup and cars for this season.
The driver of car number 70 will be: Zenobia Rojek from Poland. Known from Touring car racing in Poland and around europe for smaller teams.
"I'm looking forward to 3 great seasons at NPRacing, the car looks incredible and cant wait to get it on the track" says Zenobia

Z91BRUu.jpg

The driver of car number: 83 is Claus Gerbring from Germany. Known from Porsche Supercup.
"I'm happy to get a seat at NPRacing for the next 3 seasons, and to show what I can do in a different class, and in a bigger team" says the young german.
1NsuNrx.jpg
NPRacing is ready to start this season, the crew is ready, the drivers are ready and the cars are ready, and everybody is looking forward to see our fans, cheering on us!

4y6Pr4T.png

NPRacing would like to send a big thank you the designer of the cars!!

Last edited:
View attachment 301511

Online Racing starts with an all female line-up

After only the numbers of the team were announced this evening, Online Racing now has launched the team completely into the testing season. The drivers: Lilly Haass and Tatiana Rodrigues.

It is the first time in the successfull history of the team that they have a female driver - now they even have two of them.
Lilly Haass, who got a contract over 2 seasons, might have had an advantage in the choice of the teammanager Ben Utzer. Both come from Germany, working together will be a lot easier. Utzer, who drove for his own team in several championships, said: "I did not sign her only because of her nationality. Her speed really impressed me and she is still very young. She could develop nicely, a true talent. That's why we signed her for two seasons. But she will need assistance from a more experienced teammate".
Haass teammate, coming from brazil, ist Tatiana Rodriguez. The brazilian superstar has proven her excellent driving abilities, especially on more technical tracks, in several other series. The now 27 year old Rodriguez signed a contract over 3 seasons.

Along with the announcement, which driver the team signed, Online Racing also presented the new cars. After taking a break from taking part oin championships the team has been relaunched completely. Back in the days, where the team dominated the touring car series it was backed prominently by Martini. These day sare over. Online Racing now is working close together with BMW. Therefore they adapted the livery, which was a successfull in WTCC a decade ago.
The two drivers can easily be ditinguished from each other because of the flags featured on the car.

Together with this relaunch of the team they need a new logo, too. The old one still had Martini sponsorship on it.

The Online Racing skins can now be downloaded here:
https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/bmw-z4-gt3-acm-rpg-online-racing-lilly-haass-20.167520/
https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/bmw-z4-gt3-acm-rpg-online-racing-tatiana-rodrigues-22.167521/
@StephoSlash

All of us at NPRacing are proud to present our driver lineup and cars for this season.
The driver of car number 70 will be: Zenobia Rojek from Poland. Known from Touring car racing in Poland and around europe for smaller teams.
"I'm looking forward to 3 great seasons at NPRacing, the car looks incredible and cant wait to get it on the track" says Zenobia

Z91BRUu.jpg

The driver of car number: 83 is Claus Gerbring from Germany. Known from Porsche Supercup.
"I'm happy to get a seat at NPRacing for the next 3 seasons, and to show what I can do in a different class, and in a bigger team" says the young german.
1NsuNrx.jpg
NPRacing is ready to start this season, the crew is ready, the drivers are ready and the cars are ready, and everybody is looking forward to see our fans, cheering on us!

4y6Pr4T.png

NPRacing would like to send a big thank you the designer of the cars!!
The Online Racing skins can now be downloaded here:
https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/bmw-z4-gt3-acm-rpg-npracing-zenobia-rojek-70.167522/
https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/bmw-z4-gt3-acm-rpg-npracing-claus-gehring-83.167523/
@StephoSlash

Thanks. I'll do a little in-game testing today to make sure everything is working as it should :p Looking forward to the race tomorrow, thanks for being so creative with cars and press-releases, makes me happy! :inlove:

Raceinfo:
Soooo lads. This is it, the first race! I'm hyped!

The race will start around 8pm UTC +1 (UK-time).
It will be live-streamed on Twitch (https://www.twitch.tv/stephoslash)
The race will consist of 15 minutes of qualifying and then a 30 minutes-ish race.
12 Laps. Points for top 10.

Now, I want to remind you, that this game is build on long-term development of teams and drivers, so don't give up if you have signed some of the worse drivers ;) See it as an oppotunity to invest in the car next week, or save some money for the new drivers available next season.
After the race, I will post the standings (in spoiler of course) and a link for the race, in case you cant watch it live. I will also send you a message with updated finances.

Tomorrow or maybe Sunday, I will release the guide for car-upgrades, so we can get started on that. If all goes well, events/dilemmas will be up and running before the next race as well.

Anyways! Hope you all have a good race tonight, and a great weekend too. Wish you all the best of luck!

Last edited:

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 301 34.8%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 243 28.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 161 18.6%
  • Watch party

Votes: 67 7.7%
  • At a friends house