HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

But you haven't improved the game, that's the point. We as players want to play this game if there is something to do. If we just choose drivers and engines, that's not worth it for us. There needs to be some kind of rewards system where if there's a good result, you get prizes that help you get a better chance in the future. Have a look at the other games to see how sponsors work. You need to listen to what we are saying because nobody will play a game that doesn't make it worth playing. This should be a championship, not just one race after another.

How do we know which driver is better than another? Is there a stat block out there, or is it just your opinion over which drivers are good or not? There just too much randomness and no engagement at the moment. We're trying to suggest ways to make it better for everyone, not insulting you. Those are completely different things.

@bosco lam I have to agree with Ben too, and as Jim said we need something to play, not just pick drivers and engine. As said above, this is something like constructive criticism where we want to help you to create a good game. :thumbsup:

For example, it is a good idea to do it as Indy car game,:thumbsup: but instead of just randomly simulating same things that happened in real life, you could try to do it in your own way. Have a look on RD Formula manager and Legacy manager games. In order for players to really play, there should be some kind of budget. That means also prizes/sponsors. Let's say you start season 1 with drivers that existed in that season, and also engine and chassis manufacturers from that year. Each driver having his salary (based on skill), chassis and engine having their price. Then we, players, have something to think about and to do in the game. :)
Then for each season, you can add some new drivers to the driver pool, as they were appearing in the series. Then, maybe thinking about adding multi-year contracts. Just have a look at how games in bold above are made, it can give you few ideas. :thumbsup:

I lost faith and interest in this series when I was informed 'intriguing change' (sans spelling error) was apparently the wrong response to an actually somewhat interesting change in style.

Back tracking to the FGSC, as long as no-one pinches my #95, all will be well thanks XD.

Also an idea, is it possible to make a continental series per sake (like an american season or italian season) just throwing that on the table

Good news, found the problem. Some of the cars had a little over 2200 BHP after the upgrades. I'll just fix it and do a short test, then I will stream the race after (tonight). Still can't do commentary since I'm still ill :(

Everything should be working now. Also Every team has bought upgrades for the race, so should be exciting to watch how all of your engineers worked! Race will be on in about 15 minutes from now ish. 15 minutes Quali and 29 laps (50 minutes real time ish)

I will tidy this thread up tomorrow and make the most important info avalible on the front page. See you soon :inlove:

Race is done and dusted! (WITH NO CARS OVER 400KM/H!) I'll post a recap and a link here tomorrow, and like I said, tidy up a bit. Planning next race for Saturday (I belive) Hopefully we have the events/dilemmas going by then too! Would really help to the RPG part :p Thanks for you lads that dropped by and had some banter in the chat, helped out when I couldn't do the shitty commentary :D

After race report from NPRacing
Rojek finished 10th
"I scored points for the team agian, im very proud of myself and the team. Im looking forward to next race! Hope to score more points in the furture" - Says a Rojek
Gehring finished 20th
"I dont wanna talk!" - Said Gehring, walking past us, with his helmet still on his head.

"It was not what we where hoping for" - Says Peter Elgaard, the teams manager "We hoped the updates to the car would haved made a bigger diffrence, but we got more points and that I'm happy with."- Elgaard continued.

NPRacing would like to gratulate OnlineRacing on the 1-2 win and Logan Gray on bronze!

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 51 30.7%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 28 16.9%
  • Watch party

Votes: 10 6.0%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 4 2.4%