HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

@StephoSlash, would you mind putting up a section in the first post with the full line ups? So which users own which team and which drivers they have. It will make it a million times easier to know what's going on at a glance.

I believe the logo of my team was stretched in a way. Might be a mistake. Or there only is sace for square logo. Stretching logos will never look better than a smaller, unstretched version.
The logo would work better inverted, too. @StephoSlash, are you able to invert it yourself or should i send you the white version of the logo?
Screenshot of the situation. Ignore the tint. Its my phone.
Screenshot_20190422-185834.png

Other than that, it woulf be easier to follow the standings if we also could see from which team the drivers are.
Id also like to see a table of the standings, where all the drivers and all their results of every track can be seen. I am able to send an example in a few days.

Wonderful first weekend from our team! In qualifying we were quick from the start but unlike most of the other drivers we were able to improve on the second run.
In the race Lilly had a brilliant run, unfortunately Tatiana lost a bit of time.
But because brilliant work from our pitcrew we were able to gain positions back for her to race to a double podium.
Near perfect start. In a competition with equal cars this result is exceptional. The only bothering thing was the huge gap to the dominating driver of the weekend.

Congratulations to Shuren! She really deserved this win. Incredible performance.

Assetto Corsa seems exciting except they don't do much mistakes. Yet, enjoyable to watch and your commentating/camerawork is great! UI is also makes it nice to follow everything.

I wonder why some drivers lost tremendously at the pitstops though. They all must have gone for similar strategies, what was the difference? If it is about the box positions, it should be addressed imo.

We are happy to lead the Gentlemen's Division of the championship! :D

Yeah, some other races, there will be more mistakes, at least from what I've seen in the other tests I've done ;)

In the case of pits, I have no idea so far. If I find the reason I'll ofc do something about it if possible :p

@StephoSlash, would you mind putting up a section in the first post with the full line ups? So which users own which team and which drivers they have. It will make it a million times easier to know what's going on at a glance.

Yeah ofc! I've had some family-thing today so I'll do that tomorrow with the car-upgrades too :D

I believe the logo of my team was stretched in a way. Might be a mistake. Or there only is sace for square logo. Stretching logos will never look better than a smaller, unstretched version.
The logo would work better inverted, too. @StephoSlash, are you able to invert it yourself or should i send you the white version of the logo?
Screenshot of the situation. Ignore the tint. Its my phone.View attachment 302662

Other than that, it woulf be easier to follow the standings if we also could see from which team the drivers are.
Id also like to see a table of the standings, where all the drivers and all their results of every track can be seen. I am able to send an example in a few days.

Wonderful first weekend from our team! In qualifying we were quick from the start but unlike most of the other drivers we were able to improve on the second run.
In the race Lilly had a brilliant run, unfortunately Tatiana lost a bit of time.
But because brilliant work from our pitcrew we were able to gain positions back for her to race to a double podium.
Near perfect start. In a competition with equal cars this result is exceptional. The only bothering thing was the huge gap to the dominating driver of the weekend.

Congratulations to Shuren! She really deserved this win. Incredible performance.

Problem with the UI, is that it's mods for AC, I'm not quite sure how to edit the sace and to add teams. :/ I can try to look into a way ;) But yeah, Inverted logo would be better for this as how it is right now.

UPDATE TOMORROW WITH CAR-UPGRADES :inlove:

Buurlage gives SNL-01 first shakedown
News from SNL Motorsport as team founder Lesley Buurlage was seen giving their brand new FGSC car, named the SNL-01, a shakedown at the Keimola motor stadium, SNL motorsports official testing track. Buurlage wasn't available for a reaction and no times were published, a brought out PR-statement saying "testing times are of no relevancy, as there are significant doubts about buurlages driving abilities"
test2.png
test1.jpg

for FGSC, are we gonna keep the FFG structure of car numbers (1-22) or is it free choice? if the latter is the case i'm claiming 34 and 43 :D
Teams get number preference in championship order from S5, they can choose what they want.
They are allowed to not take numbers, meaning that drivers in teams without numbers then will get to choose based on their championship position. I believe that DTK have chosen their numbers, BRT have also applied for some (but as they are lower down the list they may be taken).

Fantastic results for Red Night, far better than expected last 2 positions. We are happy with our races, and we will now proceed with adding more than just 2 gears. Maybe even some BHP to add to current 50BHP. :)

Okay, so for the next race you will have possibilites to upgrade the cars. It is pretty simplistic at this stage, but better than nothing ;)
You are only allowed to buy 1 upgrade between each race.

The upgrade will be decided by RNG, but it is limited to a max like this:
BHP:

150.000 € for up to 2% increase in BHP
300.000 € for up to 5% increase in BHP

Weight:

150.000 for up to 10 Kilos less weight
300.000 for up to 25 Kilos less weight

I will send you your budget in a private message now.

I'm on a field trip tomorrow so I'll be back Thursday evening.

If you want to buy an upgrade, just write me before Friday. :D

Have fun! :inlove:

Last edited:
I think your prices need adjustment. I would expect cheaper for bigger buys.

100k of 2% = 50k for 1%
300k for 5% = 60k for 1%

100k for 10kg = 10k for 1kg
300k for 25kg = 12k for 1kg

I will specify what happened to me recently:

I found a nice dos software called Tom Mink Indy 500 racing(find it on Abandonmania),and i was trying it out to see if it is suitable for my simulation or not...

Expect the 2017 race at 27th april...

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 28 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.2%