HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

What the heck happened to the website today? The whole navagation bar at the top is gone so I can't see notifications or access my conversations. And changing pages in the threads.

What I find annoying is that on my mac, now everything is written in a veeeeery small size, I struggle to read correctly :(
if you go in settings you can change the font size :)

Screenshot 2020-02-17 at 15.05.19.png

With Coronavirus about to cause chaos and with all sports effectively cancelled, would anyone be up for me reviving an rFactor or Automobilista Simulated Championship?

Please suggest what kind of championship you'd be interested in. F1? FE? Endurance? Indycar? NASCAR? Touring Cars? Fantasy?

With Coronavirus about to cause chaos and with all sports effectively cancelled, would anyone be up for me reviving an rFactor or Automobilista Simulated Championship?

Please suggest what kind of championship you'd be interested in. F1? FE? Endurance? Indycar? NASCAR? Touring Cars? Fantasy?
Well I personally wanted to make GPF1 an "automobilista simulated" game. But I didn't find a way to "spectate" correctly a race. How would you do ?
PS : I still mod Automobilista A LOT and I can help for anything ;)

PS*2 : So my answer meant YES definitely !

PS*3 : Jim ! Let's talk in PM ;)

Last edited:

simulated championship with Gen2 FE on Rfactor2? :confused: :confused: :confused:

edit: wait there's a gen2 car for automobilista as well :confused: that's quite poggers (if you haven't noticed yet: i love the gen2 formula e cars)

I'd love to take part, though I'm not sure how well the skills and values would work (especially after Ericsson repeatedly qualified 4th in an offline F1 race I tried to do). I wouldn't mind an FE car, though a series in the Marcas cars also sounds like it'd be entertaining.

I did the bets thing because we had other championships running at the time. With Meff's the only one running, just a normal simulation championship is what I'll do.

I think I'm going to do it as a manager championship rather than driver as we dint have the numbers. I'll start planning something.

Let's vote on cars so I can start creating something. I'm thinking of doing it on Automobilista so we can have a different game for once.

Like: 2017/18 Formula 1
Love: 1980's Formula 1
Haha: Gen2 Formula E
Wow: 1998 CART
Sad: 1960's Formula 1
Angry: Something closed cockpit (Touring Cars, GT3, LMP etc)

Let's vote on cars so I can start creating something. I'm thinking of doing it on Automobilista so we can have a different game for once.

Like: 2017/18 Formula 1
Love: 1980's Formula 1
Haha: Gen2 Formula E
Wow: 1998 CART
Sad: 1960's Formula 1
Angry: Something closed cockpit (Touring Cars, GT3, LMP etc)
Wow, I don't Like that Sad Love I feel for your post. it makes me Angry and going Haha at the same time. :rolleyes:
To bad we can only choose one :roflmao:

While you are working out your racing simulation, I've been thinking a lot about the Race Department Wars and Rock Paper Scissors. Maybe even combining them into one game. Any interest?

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 119 70.0%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 42 24.7%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 34 20.0%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 33 19.4%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 34 20.0%