HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

Weather: Heavy Rain

5AT0ON8.png

JVHAEdK.png

Note: 3x Dev. points earned for mistakes of not doubling last session's points as planned, sorry :notworthy:

MARKET IS OPEN
I gived extra dev. points to compensate for those I forgot to give after last session.
So what would t be for me, 3x which number? EDIT: 3 x 5=15

Last edited:
The number was probably decimal, but I round the numbers to remove it for simplicity. You earned 14.25, round it up to 14. Added to your dev. points you still had (5) you end up with your actual 19.

New (and most probably last) addons to the game. Those will be in effect prior to the first race of the season, or TL:TR, the moment the market will re-open. So here starts my novel-long monologue :)whistling:).

Now comes the last part of the R&D section. This one was left out for the pre-season test for;
reason 1: Evaluate the impact of the actual R&D, which ended up being not over the top development but also without any risk making it less exciting and pretty much (almost) no brainer.
reason 2: Refer to reason #1.
So now let's get to the point.

R&D Part 2

This is going to be the second option section of the R&D Market.
From now and on, the market will be divided in two(2) classes,
-No Risk buyings.
-Risk buyings.

The concept is pretty simple, the No Risk development is slow but safe; pretty straight forward.
While the second option is faster but risky.

As by risky it implies that your Dev. Teams may have to compromise reliability for increased performance as an exemple.

This one is a bit more shady and less controled form of improving your car. What you do is invest points in either Racing performance, Qualification Performance or Reliability. Each of them have a chance of making you loose points in other category as a compromised of developing faster.

For let's say, I invest points in Racing Performances, I may end up loosing a bit of qualification and reliability performances. The amount gain and loss is based again on the R&D class of your car and also the number of points invested.
Take note that for now there is no real way to influenced the gain and loss so it will be randomized between certain values based on the R&D class of the car and the Dev. Points you have choosen to invested.

Driver's ability evolution

Has I took a step back I realise that having drivers ability being like stones would be a bit... Boring.
In the end I opted to add somethign else.

Based on their results, your drivers ability will change a bit. Simply put it as a way to simulate your drivers morales (in a simplistic way). After each race, based on their racing results your drviers will earn or loose point in Race Ability and Qualification Ability in an equal number. The number of points gain and lost is not yet set in, but will be beofre the first official race.

////////////////////////

If you have any questions, go ahead, same goes for feedback on these. The last pre-season test will be done soon.

Driver's ability evolution
Has I took a step back I realise that having drivers ability being like stones would be a bit... Boring.
In the end I opted to add somethign else.

Based on their results, your drivers ability will change a bit. Simply put it as a way to simulate your drivers morales (in a simplistic way). After each race, based on their racing results your drviers will earn or loose point in Race Ability and Qualification Ability in an equal number. The number of points gain and lost is not yet set in, but will be beofre the first official race.
I agree with the concept, can I suggest though, that if say a driver has race ability 95, that it stays as his median number. Namely, after each race, his ability is reverted back to 95, then either added to or reduced. This way, an expensive driver can continue to have a decent score, because if they have 3 bad weekends, then all of a sudden you're paying a 95 ability price tag to an 80 ability driver.
it just so we don't see a snowball effect

I agree with the concept, can I suggest though, that if say a driver has race ability 95, that it stays as his median number. Namely, after each race, his ability is reverted back to 95, then either added to or reduced. This way, an expensive driver can continue to have a decent score, because if they have 3 bad weekends, then all of a sudden you're paying a 95 ability price tag to an 80 ability driver.
it just so we don't see a snowball effect
That's an interesting suggestion. I'll keep in mind.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 38 8.6%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.5%
  • Yearly

Votes: 30 6.8%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.3%