HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

Now, that leaves a bunch of others that are dieing, stagnant or weren't proposed enough and are struggling. Please don't be offended if your thread is listed, but I will explain.
Wipeout: It wasn't too popular, but unless lots of people join, the game won't work well.
Name a User and Count: This didn't work to plan and can be locked, no question (my thread, my choice).
Question Quiz: I'm sorry Davin, but it isn't that clear what we need to do, and it would have been better if you'd proposed it here and let us either help improve it or decide for it to not go ahead.
Obvious Answer: I'm regretting the revival of some of these old threads, as they haven't worked too well nowadays.
Tag You're It: Tags hardly ever work, and no one actually uses this.
Up, you and down: It keeps getting revived, despite people not actually playing it correctly.
When you hear a country: It's run its course.
Underlined is what could leave. The other could leave as well, but since they are run from a moderator, it can stay or not, based on Rami's decision :)

---too long to quote////

I mostly agree with you Jim. Actually point of this thread was also game proposals, but a more explanatory title is needed, so i will change the title.

I prefer to keep games without a moderator open as long as there are 4-5 people attending.

Moderated games, on the other hand, should have more activity to remain open. So that's where i will keep a close eye on and lock them when they get inactive.

Well, I guess my game has no point.. :p I should have propose this game before made a thread of it, was the result of ideas lacking.. Someone can close it then, I'll propose better games next time.. :thumbsup:

You guys have ideas of unmade forum games here?

This season I am going to Moderate an F1 Picture Caption Competition. After each race, a photo from the event will be selected, and people have a week to caption the photo. After a week, votes will be cast on deciding the best caption, with points awarded to the winners.

This season I am going to Moderate an F1 Picture Caption Competition. After each race, a photo from the event will be selected, and people have a week to caption the photo. After a week, votes will be cast on deciding the best caption, with points awarded to the winners.
Doesn't that belong to the F1 subforum, like the F1 quiz?

Yes, but this one is moderated heavily and is deserving of an HOF place for the winner. I will advertise it in the F1 Subforum.
personally I don't think it should be a HOF. its a voting thing, a popularity contest. those never go down particularly well in a lot of high profile events (the winter Olympics anyone?)
I have no problem with it being in forum games, but why should it be a HOF game?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.