HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

It is a very nice idea. But maybe we can add several such races (namely Endurance Races) to the main FR season. It is still not much different from the main game, but as a different race type, that is really great. :)

Of course, opinions differ so let's hear it folks. :)
I think the Sprint/Feature works well for the main competition, and I don't think it needs changing. Unless someone else can think of something else, should the nations cup happen like this?

@Omer Said
You wanted something to make it a bit better, here's an idea.

Race Department Nations Cup
After posting gogogo, there are two parts to the race. You first post Start as soon as possible, with points being awarded for grid position. The random.org-ed time then dictates the time between starting and posting Finish. So each race needs two posts from people. The race winner is the person whose time between starting and finishing is closest to the chosen time. A bonus point would be awarded to someone who got the time correct.
The time between starting and finishing will be some time between 0 and 24 hours, at 15 minute gaps. Even if someone finished before you start, you can still win the race.

Points: 20-16-13-11-9-7-5-4-3-2-1... for fastest qualifiers. The same goes for closest to the time. 3 Points to a competitor who finishes in the exact time.

Teams: You race for your nation. As many people can be in the team as possible. The drivers championship is self-explanatory, and the nations cup chooses 1 driver from each team per race. So each team only scores points from one driver in a round, and it is chosen at random at each race.
Nice idea Jimmy.. :thumbsup: And I need your help to improve my idea of WRC Manager game to be a decent forum manager game, you have suggestion? Oh, everyone can too.. :thumbsup:

Don't start it yet though, we need to sort out what exactly will happen and we need Omer's say so before starting.

Some nice ideas are jumping around in the latest pages. But as Jim says, let's sort them into a proper game first. There should be 2-3 different race types which could offer something original. :thumbsup:

I think that these Nations Cup/Le Mans/ and such other series of ForumRacing should be held between the main FR seasons. Is it a good idea? They will be short and cover the gap between the FR seasons while the members form up their teams and liveries for the main game.

I have the drivers for the GP4 Manager, but I'll take a closer look into chances of me to moderate
I can do the managing of that, there would be subtle changes to it, and hopefully through some help and hat tipping to grandprixgames.org, I'd get us a car to paint
edit: plus videos, probs with commentary

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 196 67.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 127 43.6%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 134 46.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 57 19.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 79 27.1%
Back