HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

For RPS Season 9

The variant will be
Infantery vs Artillery vs Armor

Infantery kill Artillery
Artillery kill Armor
Armor kill Infantery

Also everyone will got a poll, like so ( probably change depend number of round to run )
5 Inf
5 Art
5 Arm

So if you took Armor on first battle, you loose it so after that you can retake 4 more time Armor for next round.

Also the winner loose is choice but gain the defeated choice like Armor beat Infantery so you have now

5 Art
6 Inf
4 Arm

Why gaining the opponent choice when you win, to make sure you got enough choice if you got on elimated round.

For a draw on eliminated round, both loose their choice and the draw will be decided by the authentic RPS battle.
Sounds great. Just need to see it in use now :)

For RPS Season 9

The variant will be
Infantery vs Artillery vs Armor

Infantery kill Artillery
Artillery kill Armor
Armor kill Infantery

Also everyone will got a poll, like so ( probably change depend number of round to run )
5 Inf
5 Art
5 Arm

So if you took Armor on first battle, you loose it so after that you can retake 4 more time Armor for next round.

Also the winner loose is choice but gain the defeated choice like Armor beat Infantery so you have now

5 Art
6 Inf
4 Arm

Why gaining the opponent choice when you win, to make sure you got enough choice if you got on elimated round.

For a draw on eliminated round, both loose their choice and the draw will be decided by the authentic RPS battle.
Is this your WW2 Starting Game?

Sorry @Steven Poirier, I just wrote a long essay as to why the War of RD is still strong, and realised you are proposing something for Rock, Paper, Scissors :D

Ignore my comment about the Starting Game. (BTW, how is that going, could it replace the current War of RD style soon? Or is it still looking a bit too complicated for everyone?)

Sorry @Steven Poirier, I just wrote a long essay as to why the War of RD is still strong, and realised you are proposing something for Rock, Paper, Scissors :D

Ignore my comment about the Starting Game. (BTW, how is that going, could it replace the current War of RD style soon? Or is it still looking a bit too complicated for everyone?)

For now loll i'm more busy to try to fix GP4 than working on a variant of RD War

I think I'm going to make a wiki page for NASCAR, just due to being bored, unable to play any games, etc...

Considering how much of you guys already made the liveries, I don't want to let you down, so the series will start. Date of start settled to be even further away due to a graphic card replacement. So somewhat close to the 1st of september.

I think I'm going to make a wiki page for NASCAR, just due to being bored, unable to play any games, etc...

Considering how much of you guys already made the liveries, I don't want to let you down, so the series will start. Date of start settled to be even further away due to a graphic card replacement. So somewhat close to the 1st of september.
That's why I haven't made a livery yet, as I wasn't sure when you'd start it :)

Wow. I must be really stupid. Can you put the list here again?
Right, the map is now finished, I just want to add the city names.

There are 25 ports and towns, and I want 25 real world cities for this one. They must not be ones used previously. They are...
  1. Oxford
  2. Edinburgh
  3. Berlin
  4. Rome
  5. Moscow
  6. Istanbul
  7. Nuuk
  8. Nairobi
  9. Helsinki
  10. Melbourne
  11. Cardiff
  12. Longyearbyen
  13. Manchester
  14. Leeds
  15. Oulu
  16. St. Louis
  17. Nürburg
  18. Quebec
  19. Montreal
  20. Munich
  21. Sao Paulo
  22. Las Vegas
  23. Kandahar
  24. Paris
  25. Dubai

You also can't nominate the capitals: Baku, Thimphu, Jakarta, Belgrade, Kigali, Bogota, Skopje, Jerusalem

Feel free to name up to 5 cities.

Current List
  1. Valencia
  2. London
  3. Liverpool
  4. Yaren
  5. Juneau
  6. Novi Sad
  7. Herceg Novi
  8. Essen
  9. Bari
  10. Indianapolis
  11. Tripoli
  12. Rio De Janiero
  13. Cairo
  14. Accra
  15. Bucharest

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 53 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.3%