Horizon Shades

Misc Horizon Shades 3.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello friends, I'm working on a new big update! Sorry if I don't answer all of them and thanks to those who make time available to help those who find difficulties here. My focus at the moment is to ensure a good optimization of the MOD to deliver more FPS and I am having success! I believe that we will have a generous amount of frames gain. The next update will have more PPfilters and not just one! I analyzed version by version and corrected 98.9% of each one, but, I didn't change anything, each PPFilter will be there as it was in colors, lights and everything, including the first version!
So, we will have all the versions plus some new ones, and these new ones are getting too much!
Wow the hype is real! I will not sleep until it come out!
Wait... I will not sleep after it comes out! So my life is ruined lol

Master submitted a new resource:

Horizon immersive Mod 1.0 - Horizon immersive Mod

Read more about this resource...

I have swapped my gtx 980, memory was pinned @ 99% (crashing)

Swapped in a GTX 1060, Memory is now at about 87%, No crashes yet. (Sometimes a dip in FPS)

Will try the gtx 1080 when I have time.

Do have one issue - Some windshields that are slightly tinted have a major drop in FPS with this weird motion blur. But outside a clear window to the side, no blur?

It shows up in the Toyota GT One LMP car.

- System Specs -

Ryzen 5 2600 @ 3.8
16gb DDR4 - 3200
Gtx 1060 6gb

Original Comment -

"Game keeps crashing, Unexpected Error.

Wiped everything, reinstalled the game. Sol 1.5 , Shades 5.0 , Lights patch 1.52

Game likes to crash, especially online. Locks up explorer, taskbar is still functional. You have to sign out of windows to regain control."

Same for me. Looking forward to test the new version. Nice teaser Master. Also the moment I delete everything and start with a clean install.

Over the past days I think I messed up again with the combi of SOL151, CSP155 (and older), Horizon 4.2/5.0. Too much (re)install trial&error, reset SOL config etc and that resulted in a very oversaturated sky around the sun which I cannot get rid off for some reason. Probably easy to fix but I'm lost in all the options, features, screens. Pretending I understand all what I'm doing and at the end not a single clue. :redface:
Hello friend, what a pity that happens ... send images here like this and so we can help you, surely it is something wrong because see the images here of others and this is perfect

Swapped in a GTX 1060, Memory is now at about 87%, No crashes yet. (Sometimes a dip in FPS)

Do have one issue - Some windshields that are slightly tinted have a major drop in FPS with this weird motion blur. But outside a clear window to the side, no blur?

- System Specs -

Ryzen 5 2600 @ 3.8
16gb DDR4 - 3200
Gtx 1060 6gb

Original Comment -

Wiped everything, reinstalled the game. Sol 1.5 , Shades 5.0 , Lights patch 1.52

Game likes to crash, especially online. Locks up explorer, taskbar is still functional. You have to sign out of windows to regain control."

- System Specs -

Ryzen 5 2600 @ 3.8
16gb DDR4 - 3200
Gtx 1060 6gb

Original Comment -

Well, as this Toyota is a MOD, things like that can happen. As for all current quality MODS and all Asseto corsa Natural cars, they did not have any defects, in short, some MODS have incomplete configurations that when they encounter some other MOD they can show their BUGS. Did you overclock? I did a test on mine and put a higher performance on the motherboard and crashes occurred, I believe it is from Custom Shaders Patch, since my MOD works in configurations on top of that

- System Specs -

Ryzen 5 2600 @ 3.8
16gb DDR4 - 3200
Gtx 1060 6gb

Original Comment -

This is caused by some mod cars and enabled TAA in extraFx. Disable it. Or edit the inner windscreen texture to alpha testing instead of alpha blending on the specific car.

How do you like that, @Master

Well, as this Toyota is a MOD, things like that can happen. As for all current quality MODS and all Asseto corsa Natural cars, they did not have any defects, in short, some MODS have incomplete configurations that when they encounter some other MOD they can show their BUGS. Did you overclock? I did a test on mine and put a higher performance on the motherboard and crashes occurred, I believe it is from Custom Shaders Patch, since my MOD works in configurations on top of that

No overclock, but getting more Vram seemed to solve the issue. Gunna take sascha's advice on disabling TAA or editing the windscreen texture to disable the blur.

Thanks again, this is basically what AC needed from the beginning.

New Horizon Shades Preview - Lexus Rcf Gt3 in Suzuka
New Horizon Shades Preview - Lexus Rcf Gt3 in Suzuka
New Horizon Shades Preview - Ferrari Fxx k Evo in Monza
New Horizon Shades Preview Onboard - Ferrari Fxx k Evo in Monza

Last edited:
Screenshot_toyota_supra_trd_600whp_ks_highlands_17-5-120-0-28-19.jpg
Screenshot_toyota_supra_trd_600whp_ks_highlands_17-5-120-0-27-21.jpg
Screenshot_toyota_supra_trd_600whp_ks_highlands_17-5-120-0-30-13.jpg
Screenshot_toyota_supra_trd_600whp_ks_highlands_17-5-120-0-27-45.jpg
Screenshot_toyota_supra_trd_600whp_ks_highlands_17-5-120-0-31-35.jpg

Thank you for this mod, it is really amazing! The only problem I have is that with all cars I've thested, the interiors are way too dark, i cannot read the gauges without tuning on the car lights. Can someone tell me how to fix this?

Attachments

• Test.JPG
    Test.JPG
    129.2 KB · Views: 73
Thank you for this mod, it is really amazing! The only problem I have is that with all cars I've thested, the interiors are way too dark, i cannot read the gauges without tuning on the car lights. Can someone tell me how to fix this?

it happened to me once, then I realized that I didn't set everything as a guide, for example, sometimes uninstalling the mod and then reinstalling it remained by default in the Horizon Shades drop-down menus, so I didn't touch them .. then I realized that however you have to re-select them every time you reinstall. I don't know if you did clean installation but try to check if everything is ok.

Now I have installed 5.0 and now it works just fine that sometimes it happens that trees are purple, even the net near the grass. Solutions?
it seems more in replay, in game no.

Last edited:

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 40 32.5%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 37 30.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 21 17.1%
  • Watch party

Votes: 10 8.1%