Horizon Shades

Misc Horizon Shades 3.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
it had happened to me too but I don't remember what I had changed, disable anthrosopic filter and enable it in the panel of your video card, or change shadows resolution. Experiment

shadows resolution i tried, in the panel will try right now, thank you sir!

looks the same

123.jpg

Thank you for this mod, it is really amazing! The only problem I have is that with all cars I've thested, the interiors are way too dark, i cannot read the gauges without tuning on the car lights. Can someone tell me how to fix this?

Is this car an original of the Asseto Corsa or a MOD? happens to the originals or just this MOD?

Master updated New Horizon Shades with a new update entry:

New Horizon Shades

Hello guys,

This is the New Horizon Shades. In this new MOD no more Reshade is used because I managed only with the game files to have the expected result.
It will start from version 1.0, because it works in a totally different configuration from the previous ones and optimized to get more Frames and still deliver a beautiful and immersive image for photos and replays.
Follow the instructions to get the right result. As Reshade is no longer used, you should uninstall any version of Reshade...

Read the rest of this update entry...

New Horizon Shades Mod is way too bright again. You can barely see the tire marks and lines on the Street and the White Color of the Car is blinding. Installed as shown in the Pictures and description. Here is a Screenshot how it looks.

Screenshot_urd_t5_bayro_2018_norisring_18-5-120-9-37-2.jpg

As Reshade is no longer used, you should uninstall any version of Reshade

Cool :) Can you tell me which files from the old Version are the Reshade ones? (because not everything is installed into the same place, I think?)

EDIT: Answered in the install file haha. Thank you!

I have to say very well this new variation, but at night you don't see the automatic digital instrumentation, too light. Also I have a problem with the automatic rain sol 1.5.1, I have to disable the assistance. I gained a lot of fps, now I have 75 fixed with gpu monitor and 75hz cm. During the day it is good but not much in the evening, I also have too much light in the daytime running lights. I have to try to change some settings.

Screenshot_crsh_porsche_911_gt3_r_2019_sprint_ks_laguna_seca_18-5-120-15-27-15.jpg
Screenshot_crsh_porsche_911_gt3_r_2019_sprint_ks_laguna_seca_18-5-120-15-21-22.jpg

Last edited:
If you find this new version too bright, go into the Assetto Corsa ppfilters folder and open up the Horizon Shades.ini file in Notepad. At the bottom, under the Colors category, change the brightness setting from 1.5 to whatever percentage you want the brightness to be (1.0 being no additional brightness). I found 1.0 leaves things a bit dark. Try something between 1.10 and 1.20. That seems to work good, but everyone's monitor is different so you may need a different setting.

This is for me, the best version of this mod, nice job man. The performance is good enough even with effects, and the filter looks great even without messing with reshade. I'd like to upload a few images here but I got an error because of size (2mb/3mb each as my resolution is 3840x2160 4k), any help please?

Boy did this one hit the spot. Now these pictures are altered a bit. I didn't do anything to the pictures themselves, but I did enable a couple of small reshade color tweaks in the game. I also had to turn off Extra Effects and Chromatic Aberration in the filter because my system can't handle those. But his CSP preset and ppfilter combined with my reshade tweaks made for some great looking colors, at least on my end. Don't know ho they look on your monitor.

horizon1.jpg

horizon2.jpg

I also tried to disable Extra FX and the other setting but I lose something in the landscape, I gain other fps, I manage to get to 90 but I don't care, I prefer to stay at 75 with everything activated. During the day, that's fine with me, I only lowered it to 1.20 Brightness under the Color entry in the Horizon ppfilter file, it's the night that I have yet to find the right setting. I see the track too dark and little. I also decreased in Lighting Fx Brightness to 130% because they were too strong.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Watch party

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 1 5.3%