Tracks i just pick "next track to do" :)

Sergio Loro

Premium
hi folks!
hockenheim is progressing as quickly and smoothly, I wanted to choose my next track, look at my list of possible tracks and already made my choice. What do you think ?
next.jpg

Well, that is a big list :D A lot of unknown tracks, it will be interesting to google and youtube them.

I know classic Sachsenring track from rFactor mod, I think it was 1967 form. It was awesome track, super fast, very scary with 917K :D

Here is nice onboard I just found, shows about one third of a lap.

Last edited:
Well, that is a big list :D A lot of unknown tracks, it will be interesting to google and youtube them.

I know classic Sachsenring track from rFactor mod, I think it was 1967 form. It was awesome track, super fast, very scary with 917K :D

Here is nice onboard I just found, shows about one third of a lap.

Sachsenring is on top of my "tracks to do" list, actually when i drove the GPL version, i feel the desire of build my own tracks :)

Targa Florio conversion to AC indeed has something very weird behind the scenes lol

Targa would probably be like 1/4 or 1/3 of all those tracks listed, even though it is known that Sergio was working on the very original Targa Florio mod. I would say that it is not the best choice now.

sachsenring was so awesome

Yes the old Spa! But somehow I still hope Kunos will make an official one.
So it's maybe wiser to work on other tracks, for a while.
The old Watkins Glen needs some attention. That being said, 95% of the track on your list would make me happy anyways!
Watkings Glen 67.. yes that would be great, brings back lots of GPL memories.
About historic Spa, I think I read in the official forum that Kunos are not doing it, still hope they change their minds.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Friday

Votes: 28 41.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 32 47.1%