IER Car Pack #1 - USCC Mod

Cars IER Car Pack #1 - USCC Mod 1.22

Login or Register an account to download this content
Any news about the update guys?
We're running a league using the DP and we're waiting the updates a lot
Anyway, keep pushing guys! you're doing a great job!

Sorry for the delays of the update; I've been testing a multitude of new stuff for the physics (mainly tire related - aiming for more realistic behavior over the limit...made some decent developments recently) and haven't come up with a releasable version yet.

Whats wrong with the Oreca PC class car? I have nearly 0% FFB from the car and can only feel vibrations from the kerbs and road texture. Is that because mod needs to be updated up to the current version of the game? (ACS is 1.11.4 for Jan 24) Or I just need to crank up really high my in-game FFB settings while I am driving? (little app with slider)

Real car have extremely light steering according to @mclarenf1papa

Crank up the ffb strenght if you want it stiffer, you can use numpad +/- while on track.

Yeah, modern race cars aren't physical at all at the wheel... Even F1. You can adjust the power steering to your liking pretty much.

I don't think that car require less strength to turn the wheel than when I riding on a bicycle :D

Except at tracks like mosport where the loads are so high that it can break the power steering (happened with the MSR car the other year IIRC).

I was driving few laps in Oreca at Red Bull Ring

It's set for the strength of a relatively strong wheel (CSW)...The strength of the real car's wheel is roughly equivalent to a G25 (which is very weak).
Yeah I forgot to tell which wheel I am actually using :D Its a Logitech DFGT. In game FBB Gain is set to 60% and 100% in Logitech profiler.

Or I just need to crank up really high my in-game FFB settings while I am driving? (little app with slider)
Is this what I need to do?

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 36 8.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 29 6.8%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.3%